Don't order from Motorcycle Superstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't order from Motorcycle Superstore

They couldn't process my order through paypal for some reason, and couldn't tell me why.

I ordered a helmet on June 14. On June 20th, I still hadn't received a confirmation email or a teaching number or had the money taken out if my paypal account.

Did a live help chat with motorcycle superstore, they said the hold up was with Paypal.

So I called paypal and they had no idea what I was talking about because they hadn't received a request for funds from motorcycle superstore.

So I spoke with Motorcycle Superstore again, and they said they didn't know why there was delay, and suggested I re-order the helmet. I tried several more times to order the helmet, and every time the order wouldn't go through.

Did one more live chat with motorcycle superstore to find out if they could fix this as soon as possible, but they just suggested I try to call customer service. I said I thought I was speaking with customer service, and I told them 'so long and thanks for nothing.'

Very disappointed with their customer service, and inability to attempt to do anything to fix the problem.

I have had only two purchases from this vendor but they were flawless.

Comment

Flawless service here too. Sorry.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I have made dozens of purchases from them, and will continue to do so. They consistently have the best prices on tires, chains, etc..., free shipping on orders over $45, and since they are so close to me I usually get what I order from them within 20-36 hours, depending upon what time of day I place my order.

I don't know why people nowadays are so averse to picking up the phone and talking to someone when they have a problem. My guess is there was a hangup with information about your account as it was entered, and probably could have been cleared up with a phone call.
        sigpic

SUZUKI:
        1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
        HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
        KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
        YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Orderded from them and the shipping address was oops'd a little. Delayed the shipping 1 day

Comment

Haven't had an issue with them over the past decade or so.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

I've also had good luck with them - perhaps it was a PayPal issue?
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              2014 BMW F800GSA | 1981 GS850GX | 1982 GS750T (now the son-in-laws) | 1983 GS750ES | 1983 Honda V45 Magna (needs some love) | 1980 Yamaha GT80 and LB80 "Chappy" | 1973 and 1975 Honda XL250 projects

Comment

Can't say I have ever had a problem with Motorcycle Superstore. I think this one really lies with PayPal. Something is screwy in the interwebs, anyhow...
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

He did live chat with them twice, do they have a magic phone?

Comment

Does sound like another PAYPAL (emphasis on "pal") problem.
                    I know a number of paypal users that have had problems, but so far in many years, no probs with MCSS. I hope it gets figured out soon!!

1979 GS1000

Comment

Could it be that MCS doesn't deliver to Canada? Seems like I've heard that.

Comment

They deliver to Canada...I have purchased many items including tires, recent handle bars, clothing, 2 V&H exhaust systems etc. Never waited more than a week for anything. I have been very impressed dealing with them.
                        Sorry you had issues with them.
                        No signature

Comment

I didnt want to use them in the first place, but I was in a hurry to get the helmet.

Prices were worse, but as I said, I was desperate.

I literally had the customer service rep say "I don't know. I asked someone else, they don't know either. Sorry."

Really? Is that how you run a business?

Comment

If they really don't know would you rather have them spout a bunch of BS like G&S Suzuki, or tell you the truth?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by fyarl666 View Post
                              I didnt want to use them in the first place, but I was in a hurry to get the helmet.

Prices were worse, but as I said, I was desperate.

I literally had the customer service rep say "I don't know. I asked someone else, they don't know either. Sorry."

Really? Is that how you run a business?
                              I don't judge a business by their mistakes but by how they take care of them.
                              Give a chance to take care of the mistake. imo
                              No signature

Comment

Working...
                              X