No announcement yet.

Don't order from Motorcycle Superstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we put much too much faith in on-line services and things. In order for them to work well, we're dependant on humans to keep the systems running, and that costs money. Some companies don't have it, and some just don't want to spend it. I use PayPal, but I wouldn't trust it for anything important. I like being able to shop for the things I want without leaving the house, but I usually end up calling to place the order. I've had good luck with MCS.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Motorcycle Superstore has always been decent in my experience. I've only ever had two glitches with them. I bought rear drum brake pads I guess they are called. They had the wrong model number for the brakes for my model bike. Called when i tried to install them, talked to a parts guy, got it fixed and got a new set sent out and the old set returned for free.

The second time, I was dumb and didnt see that they delievered through UPS. I put a PO box as the address. Realized it not long after, and called. They said they changed the address, but it never got changed. All i had to do was pick it up at the UPS warehouse. This was for one of their daily deal jackets, in winter, so the delay didn't matter.

I have ordered basically all my gear, and all of my non OEM parts, and only had those two issues.

My paypal never wanted to work with them, for some reason. I always have had to use my credit card. Paypal always returned an error that I forget what it is. Something about not having an address in and MCS requiring it, even though I had things filled out. Credit card has always worked fine.

Comment

Never Had 1 issue with motorcycle-superstore, the last order i made for a tire for my CB650, arrived 2 days before the first given date for delivery (was supposed to show up as early as wednesday, showed up Monday lol)

Comment

I've never had a problem with them. I use PayPal, all my tires come from them.

Comment

Working...
          X