X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post

S has VM28 SS
    G has BS34 SS
    SN used the slide carbs, ST has the VM carbs like the G.
    Rijk

Top 10 Newbie Mistakes thread

CV Carb rebuild tutorial
    VM Carb rebuild tutorial
    Bikecliff's website
    The Stator Papers

"The thing about freedom - it's never free"

Comment

Long time ago, I owned both an "80" 1000 E and "80" 1000 G at the same time. I never had the carbs off either of them, but best I can remember both engines, in relation to carbs to head and mostly everything else, looked the same. I keep trying to imagine what the difference could possibly be in the "E" and "G" intake boots. I know the #'s are different, it's just hard, "for me", to imagine they wouldn't be interchangeable
      1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Hey, I'm famous!
        Charles
        --
        1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Congrats Charles eil, fame and fortune usually come as a pair. Hoping you got both.
          1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Was he able to get the manifold inlet pipes? The suspense is killing me. I ditched this V-Bulletin software around 6 years ago on my forum. You miss one update, and you have to take the forum apart to fix it, you loose a lot of into. I hope dbd32​ find what he's looking for. I would have looked, but him being in the U.K., I don't think I could have helped much, also I wasn't sure which model he had exactly.

Rich82GS750TZ​ your help on the ins and outs of the forum was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post
              Rich82GS750TZ​ your help on the ins and outs of the forum was great!
              Thanks. After the forum upgrade a year or so ago, it took some digging around to figure some of these things out, but worth it for the greater enjoyment of all who use the forum.

So how come you don’t have a signature yet?!
              Rich
              1982 GS 750TZ
              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I'm lame, and have no excuse. I will get right on it.

Done..........
                Last edited by Suzukian; 06-09-2023, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Back to the subject of 1000G inlet rubbers. Wonder why you can get hold of the right hand rubbers, no problem, and not the left hand ones which is what I'm looking for

Comment

It is kind of odd. EBAY has a listing for the whole set for your year bike.

Get the best deals for Suzuki 1981 GS1000G intake manifold at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Working...
                    X