Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, dosh -- my mother was from Scotland, and I've spent a lot of time there, and I was a military kid, AND was in the military myself, so I tend to use expressions I've heard from all over the world.

The Brits, especially, seem to have an ear for such words. When I learn a new one, I'm chuffed!

Comment

LOL. I dated an English girl for a year, so I know chuffed.

Comment

Paypal sent. Great site and an easy decision.

Comment

Doah.. Just noticed that I expired.
          Well, my GSR contribution expired.
          Will take care of that soon.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
            Doah.. Just noticed that I expired.
            Well, my GSR contribution expired.
            Will take care of that soon.

Oops...just noticed I'm now a past site supporter. That just won't do! I will take care of that real soon. Love this place!
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Oops...just noticed I'm now a past site supporter. That just won't do! I will take care of that real soon. Love this place!
              Trevor if you contributed every month that wouldn't happen now would it?
              2018 Honda Africa Twin AS
              2013 DR 650 Grey, sold 1981 GS 650E Silver,

1980 GS1000ST Blue & White, X2

2012 DL650 Vstrom Foxy Orange, in storage
              1981 CT110 X2 "Postie Bikes" Gone to a New Home.
              2002 BMW 1150 GS Blue & White - Sold
              1975 BMW R90/6 Black - Sold 1984 GS1150EF Sold
              1982 BMW R100 Africa trip, Stolen - Recovered- Sold
              1977-1980 Suzuki GS550, GS1000E, GS1000S GSX750, GSX1100,s
              Hondas ST90, CR125 CB175 , CB350 CB750, NSU Quickly, Yamaha RD's 350/400,

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Canuck View Post
                Trevor if you contributed every month that wouldn't happen now would it?
                I didn't even know it was an option. I prefer to give one big lump sum. Makes me feel important.
                No signature

Comment

I didn't even know it was an option. I prefer to give one big lump sum. Makes me feel important.
                  You could auction up one of your (barely ridden and shiny ) steeds and donate half to the cause. You'd be legend!
                  '83 GS650G
                  '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                    You could auction up one of your (barely ridden and shiny ) steeds and donate half to the cause. You'd be legend!
                    Lol...you are a funny guy Derrick. Hey where were you last Friday? I thought you were on the Island?
                    No signature

Comment

Lol...you are a funny guy Derrick. Hey where were you last Friday? I thought you were on the Island?
                      We were. Got caught in that heavy rain and by the time we rolled into Vic, it was time to meetup with my brother's friend for dinner/drinks. There was no more riding after that.
                      '83 GS650G

Comment

He didn't post any pictures ergo it didn't happen......
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          He didn't post any pictures ergo it didn't happen......
                          Yeah really Garth...Where are the pics BigD?
                          No signature

Comment

After I'm done contributing to the site, there is no money leftover for a camera/cellphone, etc
                            '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                              After I'm done contributing to the site, there is no money leftover for a camera/cellphone, etc
                              There's two things I'd like to see before I die. The Great Pyramids and the inside of.........
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

I Donated via Paypal!!! Transaction #6K88154048817782C to Frank... Still haven't received my super site supporter ledger thing though...

Not to worried but I'm not a dead beat!!!!

Plan to donate at least once a 1/4 of the year. I love this site!
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X