X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pousseux View Post
    Hi Cliff,

I just make a little payment by paypal , I know is not a big donation but I wish this will help you

Have a good day and God Bless you...

Mike
    Hi Mike,

Every little bit helps and I'm sure it is very appreciated.

I don't want to confuse anyone. I don't have anything to do with the running of or the administration of the GSR website and forum. Frank is the administrator (along with a couple of other helpful guys) and pays the bills. I'm just glad to be a contributing member here. As Frank has said earlier in the thread...

Originally posted by administrator
    I would also like to thank everyone who contributed to keep this site going. It is a fairly expensive thing to keep going, but you all have paid to keep it going since we went to a contributer-based website. Many thanks to everyone who got the word out, served as middle-men and contributed to keep this site going. This site will be going for the foreseeable future.

Thank you so very much!!!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Good Morning Ahhh
      Thankyou for the notice and my donation has been sent.
      This is one fantastic site, keep up the good work.
      Thanks
      Piston720

Comment

I was just thinking today that I really like this site and would like to support it. Sort of a money where your mouth is kind of thing.

I slid right past the 'support this site' link on the home page. I never noticed it. (That's a bad thing)

I did a search on 'site supporter' and got the info I needed to become one. (with everything - sort of a zen thing)

My check will be in the mail as soon as I get home today.

Comment

Just sold a K&G rack to a member - mlbfish

Even though UPS quoted one price for shipping over the phone, when I showed up at the center to send it off, the total came to over three times as much. mlbfish made up the difference in shipping, even though I told him he didn't have to, since it was far from his fault.

So I just made a donation to the site in his name.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
            So I just made a donation to the site in his name.
            Nicely done!!
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

And of course, I screwed up by not adding the paypal fee, so they'll get an odd amount from - sorry about the whole math pain thing.
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

GSR Stuff

I was reading in this thread about t-shirts with the GSR logo as a fund raiser.
                Another idea might be enameled pins with the logo in one form or another.

I have some of the pins from this company and can attest to the quality.

I think the cost for a thousand custom pins made to our design would be $3.50 to $4.50 each. Bill Spear would even help with the design if needed.

They could be sold easily for $10 to $12 each. I know I would buy several!!

Just a thought!

Don

Comment

Sorry for slacking, just sent my donation via paypal via robert barr

Go GSR!

Comment

Hi,

Wow! This thread was made a sticky. I hope it helps Frank keep this site up and running. This is a great service and I've made a lot of good friends here.

BassCliff

Comment

Donation made, this is a great site and I'm happy to do my part to support it.

I'm also a member on a couple of car forums and they have membership levels; visitor (free, limited access), contributing member ($12.95/yr, full access) and lifetime member (one time $36.95, full access forever). I know this may not be very popular but these funds help ensure this site remains available and commercial-free.

One other idea is to add Google ads and/or sponsorship opportunities to motorcycle industry companies. You could start by approaching Suzuki.

That's my $0.02, thanks again for a great Forum!!

Comment

The check is in the mail.

Comment

i will definitely contribute, if i ever get paid again. i've had to wait nearly 6 weeks since my last payday.....darn county system. i find it well worth offering some dough to keep this cool site running when it helps me save spending some cash at a dealer. i think i saw the process for donations in the site somewhere

Comment

Guys, lets not forget to help support this site, especially if you're a regular visitor.

My check went out in the mail yesterday.

Is Frank still giving out window stickies? I didn't get any last time.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you can still get stickies. They may be slow to arrive. I didn't get mine until my third donation and email reminder. But, yes, they are still available.

BassCliff

Comment

Just made a 25.00 donation to the cause, worth every penny and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X