Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just said cow so I think this will be okay. What's the new tag?
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

This is a really cool picture! Kudos to the photographer

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000
        OK, "bonanzadave", even though the original rules state that you have 48 hrs to post the next tag, we're all spoiled by everyone posting the new tag right away. The crowd is getting ansy and even if the rules say no whining, we ignore that rule! So to avoid a virtual upheaval, you better get something by early morning or else suffer through a violent uprising and a chaotic scramble for a new tag by anyone else.......
        Ha ! I believe last year when I started playing the game I F'ed it up and now here Im doing it again . Sorry....

How about a YMCA Day Camp. Or a YMCA or a Day Camp. Take yer pick.....

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          No udders...but a checkerboard blanket. This is not a cow... its a bull. Or a steer if his balls are gone. Its up to you Red if he is acceptable .

'taint a cow, as you said Mr. BonanzaDave.
          (apparently you know the difference, some folks do not)

but nobody else has anything closer, and I am easy.
          And the angry mob is having a cow.

Nice photo, and nice bike.
          Looks like you went to two locations.
          What ya got for next Mr BonanzaDave? (Unless some one beats you and comes up with a real fake Big Cow that is a cow).

>>>Later Note:
          I see we cross posted.

Ah, YMCA Camp.
          Mr Greg78GS750 in Muskegon may have the advantage on everyone with that one.

Last edited by Redman; 08-07-2011, 10:36 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

BIG COW

Maybe by Tuesady or so, if nobody can find a "Big Cow", maybe we can open it up to include bulls, steers, pigs, chickens, other farm raised animals, but for now, its "Big Cow".
            Well.....he did say open it up by Tuesday if noone else can find a cow per se. So guess you have it if noone finds somethin tomorrow

Comment

So what is the current tag?
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Lets go with anything.....

Y M C A
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

So here is your YMCA. If you look across the street you'll see a strange bedfellow to our local Young Mens Christian Association.

And for the new tag, keeping with the theme of Y, a yoga store. Very West Coast.

Comment

WAAAAAAIT a minute here, Young Mr. Dave needs to post a picture of the tag with his bike in it for the game to proceed... little refresher course in order?
                    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                      WAAAAAAIT a minute here, Young Mr. Dave needs to post a picture of the tag with his bike in it for the game to proceed... little refresher course in order?
                      Look at post #1625 there judge... Otherwise we'll remove you from that self appointed position. Now get out and find a yoga place like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                        WAAAAAAIT a minute here, ... little refresher course in order?
                        So what's the deal Allie, is it my bike you don't like? Or is it personal to me? Or is it just Californians in general? You're not from Texas are you?

Comment

Originally posted by macbec29 View Post
                          You're not from Texas are you?
                          Wait a minute..............something don't sound right there.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
                            Wait a minute..............something don't sound right there.
                            I'm with you, wacky. What the heck does that mean, exactly? I may live in Indiana, but my heart will always remain in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                              Look at post #1625 there judge... Otherwise we'll remove you from that self appointed position. Now get out and find a yoga place like the rest of us.
                              It's #1624. Now say to the court, "I am a toad"... come on, SAY it.

Okay different judge, different show.

There used to be tons of frozen yoga places in the early 90s, like TCBY... pretty much extinct now.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by macbec29 View Post
                                So what's the deal Allie, is it my bike you don't like? Or is it personal to me? Or is it just Californians in general? You're not from Texas are you?
                                Sorry, I love your bike. I might even like you if you gave it to me .

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X