Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the article on Basscliff's site about doing it. All I did was to go to that link, click on the IMG code to copy it, and then paste it into my reply.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by dueller View Post
      Here's the cycle shop.

I'll get the next tag tonite.
      You should have taken advantage of their blowout sale to get something to replace that milkcrate!! To be perfectly honest, it makes you're GS700E look, er, ahh, goofy.
      A cheap magnetic tank bag ($25) works well, holds a tool kit and rain gear, and stuff doesn't blow out or through it like that milkcrate (ask me how I know). For other stuff just use a cargo net bungee ($5) to hold bigger items right to the seat securely and tucks away in your "new" tank bag so you can give a passenger(some hot babe that you meet along the way!!!) a ride when needed....
      But back to the game...what's the next tag?
      Last edited by Guest; 08-13-2011, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
        ....... lake

Bob,

<< Crocidile Dundee voice >>>

Thoot is naught ah lauke.

THIS is ah lauke

Just joking.
        (Just that I like to use that line when I can)

Now back to our regullary schedulled game.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          what's the next tag?
          I'll get the next tag tonite.
          Get out your tri-pods... I bet hes going for the full moon I did that one last year and it generated some astrological debate .
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Okay, next tag is bike by a bon/campfire. I used headlights from a friend's truck on the bike.

If noone gets this by Monday, I have another little easier idea but I really like bonfires

Ya, I know the milk crate is goofy but I had to pick up some groceries and I didn't trust the cargo net with a gallon of milk. Wanted something a little more solid. But that's on the list of things to get....actually, want to get some kind of removable saddle bags or rear shelf at some point. But first to fix all the things that need fixin on it.
            Last edited by Guest; 08-13-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

No takers eh? Hrm...I'll get another pic posted by tomorrow afternoon!

Comment

Here's the cycle shop.
                Wow, i almost bought a v-strom from them!

Comment

Sorry, bike was down yesterday. Put new front wheel on. Here's the next tag. Brew pub. Would prefer it to be a brew pub and not just a bar but if too hard I'll concede

Comment

................... Here's the next tag. Brew pub. .....
                    Extra points if bike is inside a brew pub.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Sounds like I need to head over to Frankenmuth tomorrow! Too bad I'm too broke to sample anything while I'm there. Friday can't come fast enough.

Comment

Off topic but how many others on here brew or are into craft beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                          Off topic but how many others on here brew or are into craft beer?
                          Many...

But perhaps it is worthy of a new off topic thread...
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Many...

But perhaps it is worthy of a new off topic thread...
                            I suppose if there are that many

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                              Extra points if bike is inside a brew pub.

Hrm...if the bike is IN the brew pub the rider probably wont be posting from the grave

Comment

Hrm...if the bike is IN the brew pub the rider probably wont be posting from the grave
                                eh, it's all about inertia.. beside he (or she) could jump off at the last second!

Comment

Working...
                                X