Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh nice we got a few parks around the corner... have to take the cage for shopping today but a ride is mandatory at some point.

Comment

Can anyone jump in, have to go out and put a bike together so I can play.

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
        Can anyone jump in, have to go out and put a bike together so I can play.
        Wasn't it snowing in Alberta the other day???? Anyone can play!

Comment

Yes it was snowing, and then this morning too. Thats why I still don't have a bike together we seem to have missed summer here. I think that was a few days in March.

Comment

Have no idea where the nearest forest preserve is, guess I'll wait for the next one

Comment

Does a place with a bunch of fenced in bison and elk count?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

As the tag poster, I would accept any sign for a forest preserve, national park, nature preserve or something similar...
                And the sign needs to be in the picture, not just the animals...
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Didnt grab the camera again... if tag is still up tonight Ill try to get a pic, I was at the local state park last night on my mountain bike.

Comment

Aww, I missed the garage one!

I rode today!!

Comment

Ok here is the park sign one:

And here is the new tag, McDonalds Drive Thru.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                        And here is the new tag, McDonalds Drive Thru.

As long as I don't have to order or eat the food....
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I didn't but it should still be open this was a 24/7 one.

It did seem though much like underpowered loop detectors at traffic lights I did not set off the sensor so it went pretty smooth.

Comment

Dont tell me nobody else takes their GS through the drive through... at 2am its the only way to get food.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                              Dont tell me nobody else takes their GS through the drive through... at 2am its the only way to get food.
                              My food will get cold before I get home, and its too hard to hold my soda

Comment

I can fit plenty in my bag, and usually I grab a 2 liter at the gas station next door...

Comment

Working...
                                X