Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....I was hopin' we weren't still stuck on the president thing...

Wife and I are heading out in a bit for a little ride...
    Got my camera, just no presidents...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

No presidents from here either, you Texans and East coast guys are slacking.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

everybody else retires and moves to FL, but no presidents..

maybe a pic of my bike and an interstate a presidents' motorcade has driven on?

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
          No presidents from here either, you Texans and East coast guys are slacking.
          I'm on it!

Comment

I know... super slacking

I was at the JFK museum and monument yesterday, not the exact requirement but had the bike but no camera.

Its really only 15 minutes from my office to get this tag... I will try to get the bike AND the camera lol And I got several options.

Comment

Got It!

You know what's funny. Even though I've lived in NYC my whole life, I've never been inside Grant's Tomb...until now.

Oh, and one more thing.

Who is buried in Grant's Tomb?

A: No one. But someone is entombed there.

Comment

New Tag

Flight

And here are a couple videos of planes landing for your enjoyment.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

well done, save me the trouble of being lazy one more day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
                    Flight
                    Cool ! That second vid was an E-2C.

Explain flight. Can it be a Frisbee ?
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Cool ! That second vid was an E-2C.

Explain flight. Can it be a Frisbee ?
                      Well I would prefer it to be a plane. Any type will do. A helicopter will suffice, but then there goes a future tag. So yeah, pretty much a plane. A Frisbee can be your next tag.

Comment

So yeah, pretty much a plane.
                        Airborne ?
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Sorry, the airplane was up too high, couldn't get the bike in the pic. And it was taken at a Cafe Racer thing last weekend.
                          So I'm not claiming the next tag, just showing off the picture.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                            Airborne ?
                            That's the idea. But if it proves too difficult and it sits for a while, I might be willing to compromise on that.

And are you sure on that second plane? To me it looks more like this one:

Saab 340B

Comment

And are you sure on that second plane?
                              Ooops ! That Horiz stab looked like a raydome.

I think I can do this. Headin for the airport....

Old photo.

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

I am having all kinds of problems adding pictures to my album so that I can post it here, I think I probably have reached my limit, then it looks like bonanzadave beat me to the punch so I guess I'll post it anyway.
                                Here's my '82 1100E posing with the Super Guppy, this was right up my alley seeing as I work on airplanes every day.

Anyway enjoy the picture, I just love taking pictures of my bike and airplanes it's more fun when I put the two together. This picture didn't come out exactly as I wanted, I only had my back-up camera with me at the time.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Working...
                                X