This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't kill the game!
    I'm in as soon as my bike is on the road! (Soon-ish I hope!)

Comment

I'm still in. I just have been really busy plus I want to give other people a chance to play.

Comment

I'm still in as well....

just been in the process of moving, and now on vacation far away from my ride, in MT.

Comment

Im still in, here is the next round.

The Damn.

Curious to what that pink "Y" is in the background? Well its the next tag, they have this travelling art thing in town with big letter "Y's" all over saying different questions.

Not sure what to call the tag, for now a Big letter will do... if not some sort of travelling modern art thing could work.

Comment

OK....cool. "Big Letter"....I like it

Heading out in a few to hook up with some fellow GSers for a weekend of back road fun...
            Maybe I'll see a big letter...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I'll join in too, if no one minds. I'm in southern IL with the 850, so I'll be searching for a letter too.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolCruiser View Post
                I'll join in too, if no one minds. I'm in southern IL with the 850, so I'll be searching for a letter too.
                Name of the game participation by one and all!

Comment

I hope to get back in the game soon, just have to finish reassemble the bike

Comment

this is the closest i could find to a big letter. i don't think i can take the tag with it but it's kind of cool:

if you look closely there's a butterfly shape to the right of the smiley face.
                    2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                    82 gs1100L probably the next project
                    1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                    1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                      i don't think i can take the tag with it but it's kind of cool:
                      Im OK with it.....go get another tag for us.
                      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Looks good to me, wasnt really sure how to label my tag but that works.

Comment

Cool points for initiative!!!Suprised nobody did the H on a hospital....

Comment

There's a big W on one hill, and a big G on the other, my bike is parked in between, and I have no way to load my pics to this computer.

So yeah, the smiley face is cool.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

ok how about your bike on a drag strip or race track?

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                              82 gs1100L probably the next project
                              1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                              1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Bob.......?
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                                X