This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    It gives us an excuse to run around naked.
    We do that in the snow....
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

ok here is the cement plant. How do I avoid salt someon asked? Well we don't get much salt put down on th roads ut they do put down a liquid kind of salt witch can be dangerous because it can be slick. But I'm sure you guys can tell I'm pretty anal about keeping my bike clean. so I don't mind having an excuse to wash her.
      No signature

Comment

Next tag... your bike in front of one of those places that sells yard ornaments, like bird baths etc...Yes I'm back in the game... sorry it tokk so long. Oh by the way it snowed here and it was -1 when I took these pics after work.
        No signature

Comment

Still keeping those nuts on ice, eh?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
            Still keeping those nuts on ice, eh?

Eric
            Yep! Except now it's cold enough outside that I don't need the bag of peas!!
            No signature

Comment

Always thinking. Saving on those grocery bills with your GS whoda tunk it.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Next tag... your bike in front of one of those places that sells yard ornaments, like bird baths etc...Yes I'm back in the game... sorry it tokk so long. Oh by the way it snowed here and it was -1 when I took these pics after work.
                That is Celsius, right?

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                  That is Celsius, right?
                  LOL... yeah Koolaid, that was Celsius!
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Oh no you did'nt. I was going to use that as my tag but I thought it might be to hard. This tag is so mine, even if somebody beats me, I'm still posting. The place I saw is busting at the seams with white trash lawn ornaments. Its nice to know they also sell that tacky yard crap north of the border.
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

The place I saw is busting at the seams with white trash lawn ornaments. Its nice to know they also sell that tacky yard crap north of the border.
                      I haven't seen that junk since I was last in Louisiana about 25 years ago.
                      I didn't think they sold that junk north of Arkansas.

Eric

Comment

I haven't seen that junk since I was last in Louisiana about 25 years ago.
                        I didn't think they sold that junk north of Arkansas.

Eric
                        You ain't seen nuttin yet. I'll show you the mother of all yard trash dealers in western hemisphere. PS We've got alot of trailer parks to decorate here.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

You ain't seen nuttin yet. I'll show you the mother of all yard trash dealers in western hemisphere. PS We've got alot of trailer parks to decorate here.
                          Do they still have the little lawn boy's holding a lantern? Painted in black and white skin?
                          And loads of plastic pink flamingos?

Eric

Comment

Do they still have the little lawn boy's holding a lantern? Painted in black and white skin?
                            And loads of plastic pink flamingos?

Eric
                            You can both of those items at all of the flea markets, but do to this PC society we live in, the majority of the lawn jockeys are painted caucasian.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I never saw a pink flamingo in a yard until I moved to Indy.

Comment

You can both of those items at all of the flea markets, but do to this PC society we live in, the majority of the lawn jockeys are painted caucasian.
                                I was living there (down south) when they first started that ridiculous crap.
                                They simply painted the black faces/hands this terrible nipple pink color that no one on the Planet was!
                                It was/is far more politically incorrect than the black ones were/are.
                                Reverse racism is even worse as no one there at the time HAD a white house helper!!!
                                They were all dark-skinned!!!

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X