Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving for the DR's in 5 minutes, and expecting rain this eve and for the next 3 days, like I said, go ahead.

Comment

OK, fire dept. is still up for grabs, but I think Dan The Man, might be on it already. Game on.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Let's rock. I have lots of potential tags, I just love to ride.

Comment

OK, here's the firehouse:

Next tag is somewhat ambiguous, I admit. It's a ranch entrance, could be a real ranch, or a goat roper's ranch (that's what this one is), in other words , a wanna be ranch will work. This is some guy's summer cabin, he bought some farm meadow, put up a storage shed and a small log cabin. I haven't seen cattle in the meadow for quite awhile.

Scott, you've got to go further than your driveway......

Comment

HA HA Dan. Wish I could, next time though.
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
              OK, here's the firehouse:

Next tag is somewhat ambiguous, I admit. It's a ranch entrance, could be a real ranch, or a goat roper's ranch (that's what this one is), in other words , a wanna be ranch will work. This is some guy's summer cabin, he bought some farm meadow, put up a storage shed and a small log cabin. I haven't seen cattle in the meadow for quite awhile.

Scott, you've got to go further than your driveway......
              Sweet, I'm heading of to horse country to check out a '79 750L in a few minutes. Might not make it before someone else though, 75min. round trip. But thats part of the game. I'lll be back.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

can it be a ranch without the posts? or are the posts part of the deal? i rode around all day trying to find a farm with those damn posts :P. no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by kb_air View Post
                  can it be a ranch without the posts? or are the posts part of the deal? i rode around all day trying to find a farm with those damn posts :P. no such luck.
                  Good question. Dan? He said ranch entrance, but I don't know. Post what you have it can always be denied, but I'd say go for it.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Just got back from getting my bike. Warming my buns up for a few till I go run a couple errands and find this tag.

I found a couple ranch estates, but not with the classic ranch sign. I'll have to ride for a bit till I get to one.

Edit: Whelp, I got the ranch one, but my phone decided that would be a good time to die. So no picture.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-23-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                      Good question. Dan? He said ranch entrance, but I don't know. Post what you have it can always be denied, but I'd say go for it.
                      I agree, it is up to you to convince us that the pic is a ranch entrance.
                      After all, I posted an ice cream shoppe and claimed it used to be a train depot.
                      (It really was, but the hive had to concur.)

Comment

Does this qualify ?
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Oops must have posted at the same time, Sorry.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                            Oops must have posted at the same time, Sorry.
                            No keep yours. I'll delete mine.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rats!!! I just got back and had to wait for them to download!
                              I passed a bunch of cheesy ones and thought that this was the coolest of the bunch:

I had to go down some nasty roads (cough, cough) to get some of them.
                              Some more...

So, what's the next one?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                                Rats!!! I just got back and had to wait for them to download!
                                I passed a bunch of cheesy ones and thought that this was the coolest of the bunch:

I had to go down some nasty roads (cough, cough) to get some of them.
                                Some more...

So, what's the next one?

Eric
                                I beat BCCCP with my post, but I relinquished it since my bike wasn't in the the entrance photo.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X