• Show
Clear All

A giant of any sort will do.
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Either is good for me.
      As long as YOU don't find some other, "Impossible to find", next tag.

Eric

Comment

Sorry... I'll try to keep it simpler.
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

What impossible ? You found it. However I was thinking of going for a ride up a mountain this afternoon.
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            What impossible ? You found it. However I was thinking of going for a ride up a mountain this afternoon.
            I'll start looking for snow now...

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
              Either is good for me.
              As long as YOU don't find some other, "Impossible to find", next tag.

Eric
              There is a giant Abe Lincoln out here too...
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

Comment

We have the Jolly, Ho, Ho, Ho, Green Giant, but that's too far away for me right now. There are other giants dotting the landscape around these parts too, I don't know if I'll have time to get a picture though.

Comment

We have a Paul Bunion about an hour away, but its 90 degrees out, my wife is sick and I am still all ****ed up. Been dizzy, foggy and vomiting for over a month now. I really probably shouldn't be riding to work even. :/

But I might be able to get one closer. I've been wanting to get back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                    We have a Paul Bunion about an hour away, but its 90 degrees out, my wife is sick and I am still all ****ed up. Been dizzy, foggy and vomiting for over a month now. I really probably shouldn't be riding to work even. :/

But I might be able to get one closer. I've been wanting to get back into the game.

Ugh, bummer. Don't do anything silly in the name of a game. Sounds like you should ride to a giant doctor.
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

A giant birdie.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Ut oh! You guys allowed bccap get the tag!
                        Now what crazy next tag does he have in store for us?
                        A picture of your bike on Mars?
                        Parked inside a nuclear submarine?

Eric
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

How about a waterfall. Natural, runoff, or if your in the city, man made. This one is on Cypress Mountain. Just a few minutes from the heart of the city.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Mars might have been easier.
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Mars might have been easier.
                              Spyder...this might be easier than you think...
                              Don't you have a miniature golf course nearby?
                              They almost always have a man made waterfall...

If I wasn't wait for the UPS overnight guy, I'd run over and get one by me...
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

lol, yes I do. But I also have a small river very near by.

I think I can find one along the Kankakee River somewhere. At least it will be a good ride trying...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

Comment

Working...
                                X