Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thank you. Why do you use that and a cramp buster?

Comment

Sometimes I don't set the throttle lock, but I still use the cramp buster. It adds a little more flexibility when I'm riding a short distance, and lets me stretch my hand some. I've got a little arthiritis in my hands, it just makes it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
        Sometimes I don't set the throttle lock, but I still use the cramp buster. It adds a little more flexibility when I'm riding a short distance, and lets me stretch my hand some. I've got a little arthiritis in my hands, it just makes it easier.
        What is a cramp buster ? When I'm riding, I sometimes get my hand going numb.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          What is a cramp buster ? When I'm riding, I sometimes get my hand going numb.
          Removeable throttle grip rester. Pretty cheap and comes in handy, but like Dan I'm still going to get a throttle lock.

I'm out of this one. The only old fire truck I know of is an hour+ away.
          Last edited by gsrick; 04-02-2012, 03:34 PM.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Ah.... I'll have to put one of those on my next order. Thanks.
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

I think I remember seeing an old firetruck a couple weeks ago. I'll check it out in another hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                I think I remember seeing an old firetruck a couple weeks ago. I'll check it out in another hour or so.
                When I was up in your area (many years ago), I saw quite a few old fire trucks sitting around rusting. We've a few from the '50s and 60s in people's yards, guess they thought they were going to do something with them. Of course, the price of scrap has swallowed a lot those up.

Comment

One antique fire engine.

The new tag is modern urban sculpture
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Ha! You beat Monty to the punch! We'll see who gets the next tag. BonanzaDave needs to hop in and play, he lives close to the artsy side of the Twin Cities, I'm sure he could find something. Oh well, maybe I can find something to get the next tag tomorrow.

Comment

One antique fire engine.

The new tag is modern urban sculpture
                      Loved the photo of your city, but this creeps me out. At least thier pants are up.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well son of a bitch. I tried to post mine from my phone but it wasn't liking it.
                        Nicely done.

Comment

Ah.... I'll have to put one of those on my next order. Thanks.
                          BCCap

you can try the one off the 650. I'm not a fan of throttle locks at the moment.

EDIT- oops! I misread it. I thought you were talking throttle locks, not cramp busters. I don't have one of those.
                          Last edited by BigD_83; 04-02-2012, 05:59 PM.
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Ok here is the "modern" art. Photo was taken at Victoria Airport.

next tag is your bike in front of a indoor/outdoor water slide. I will take either one, bonus if it is an indoor/outdoor like this one
                            Last edited by trevor; 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM.
                            No signature

Comment

I could get that tag, WI Dell's (water park capitol of the world) has about 20 of those indoor/outdoor water slides. Alas, I have to work tomorrow and it would be a 200 mile round trip. I could play hookie but its busy at work right now.

Comment

I'm tempted to do a night run to Wet-N-Wild water park, a little too easy. I'll give it a day, so we can have others bask in the glory.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X