• Show
Clear All

I'm a moron... *cry*
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Awe Mannn...... I was gonna use a pink school bus.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

*sigh* For ****s sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          *sigh* For ****s sake.
          Monty...did you not see my link to a covered bridge close to you?
          If someone got the tag, we can get back on track....

You could be the hero...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            Awe Mannn...... I was gonna use a pink school bus.
            Go for it, I know where one is.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I constantly look for tags whilst driving/riding. That way, if there is an attainable tag and I have the time, I get both at the same time. But that's just me.
              Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Yes, Tom your right. Thanks for pointing that out. Time limits were adapted accordingly, to keep the game flowing. The ADV game is where the 48hr rule comes from, because some tags even though they were good ones, were to hard to figure out or players just couldn't get it. In the interest of keeping the game from getting bogged down and loseing interest of players that have no chance of getting the tag, ( like a snowman ) just for example, the tag would be voted down after the 48hr period. Most players get it before the 48hrs is up, so it doesn't come into play that often anyway. So can we move on. Please.
                Last edited by gsrick; 05-23-2012, 10:54 PM.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  About an hour south of you...Colfax Covered Bridge
                  Awesome. I'm going to have to check that out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                    I constantly look for tags whilst driving/riding. That way, if there is an attainable tag and I have the time, I get both at the same time. But that's just me.
                    When this thread stops having 10 pages of bickering per tag I'll probably join back in. Until then, just waiting.
                    Game is on, the tag is a covered bridge. It's been talked about, but it's still up for grabs, though Eric might be on it already.
                    Last edited by gsrick; 05-23-2012, 10:55 PM.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                      You have this attitude like it's your game, your rules, and if anyone disagrees, you insult them, and it wasn't intended for one person, but everyone who disagrees with you, that's even worse, and I'll act like an ass to get my point across, I don't care who it ****es off, you think because you were one of the few who kept it alive during the winter that it gives you some sort of special right, if you say you don't, why mention it. Your attitude is contagious, rick said he didn't like bullies trying to intimidate his thinking, I agree with him, but I also think your a prime example, people can get ****ed because I'm derailing the thread, but sometimes a point needs to be made. Belly ache to a mod, ban me, from the thread, from the forum, then I'll leave this thread alone, until then, as long as I can post, I will.
                      Whew, that has to make you feel good. Yes, I've vented, Tom has vented, Trevor has vented, I think Bob and Monty vented, but I could be wrong about that. Please anybody who needs to let it out, do it now so we can move on, or ar as appointed vice chairman, I'll have to envoke the mean assed moderator. You don't want that.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I don't suppose all this stupid fighting could move to off-topic or PM could it?

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
                          Why not, he's probably quite entertaining.
                          I know, I think he went to art school. You know what that does to people.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                            I don't suppose all this stupid fighting could move to off-topic or PM could it?
                            OH, A TROUBLE MAKER HUH! NOW YOUR GOING TO GET IT. Where is that Mean Assed Moderator when you need him.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              Game is on, the tag is a covered bridge. It's been talked about, but it's still up for grabs, though Eric might be on it already. Don't let this little misunderstanding stop you. We'll be one big happy family again real soon.
                              I already posted that the nearest bridge is over 3 hours round trip and that is slabbing it, no fun on I-65 south with its high concentration of 18 wheelers. I also posted the counties they are in and invited other Indiana riders to get a tag near them.
                              Last edited by Guest; 05-23-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Riding Game bickering. Please use this thread in OT

Here is the OT thread: Riding Game bickering
                                Please use the OT thread for all the bickering, arguing, etc. Let's leave this thread for G rated comments and tags.
                                Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X