Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is a food wagon, and you accept carny food wagons, here's my tag, let me know if I read into this correctly, I have the next tag ready on standby.

Comment

Next tag when you are ready.
      I have to go check out a '84 VF700 this chilly morning and was thinking about riding between the rain drops.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        I have to go check out a '84 VF700 this chilly morning and was thinking about riding between the rain drops.

Eric
        I'm confused. I thought you lived in the desert, and I lived in the rain forest ! Sunny here today.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Currently 45 with 50% chance of showers and a hi of 53.
          Desert. LOL!
          I'll take some water any time that it wishes to come down here.

Eric

Comment

"My home is my CASTLE" Next tag, a castle HOME, no restaurants, no medieval fairs, no parks or amusement or otherwise, no churches, must be a home/residence. Bonus points if a real live wizard appears and magically turns your bike into a Wes Cooley original, double bonus points if a fire breathing dragon incinerates a passer by Harley...

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Eric
              WHAT more bikes?? and a honda?, what?, is it a 50 dollar bike...lol

Comment

Moat with crocodiles and sharks for extra points as well?
                Draw bridge, of course.
                Some to look for: http://www.dupontcastle.com/castles/index.htm

I'll try to find the one with the vague location in Reno if I can.

Eric
                Last edited by Guest; 05-26-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Not happening today from me.
                  I got a lead that there might be one (Castle) down a popular walking/bike path near downtown Reno.
                  But, with the holiday weekend, too many people and LEO's on bicycles cruising it for me to ride my bike down it.

I'll go on Tuesday!

Eric

Comment

Mia casa your casa. Shortly after I took the pic. Security decided I should move along !

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Not very "castle" like. Funny that they have security to chase off GS riff raff...
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Is this castley enough me amego? I have the next tag if this meets aproval.

Last edited by gsrick; 05-26-2012, 06:32 PM.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

That's pretty castle like. Not my tag to make to make that call.
                          Really cool pictures though. I live in an area with no castles.
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I have a couple more around if this doesn't get the job done, but none as complete as the origional. All my bikes have headers, so I can't sneek in to get Cinderella's. The Rat charges to much to get in the front gate and my bike won't fit through the turn styles anyway. It was thirty years ago when I had a Disney ID, so the tunnels are out of the question also. Well heres the next tag if it passes.

Lions Gate or any gateway centries, bridge, library, home it doesn't matter. Don't want to bog down with trivialities.
                            Last edited by gsrick; 05-26-2012, 06:45 PM.
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Just thought of a house that looks similar to that one not too far from here. Not what I'd call a castle but it would be as close as I could get. Indiana has a few within 100 miles of me.
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

It's good to me. Throw the new tag up, maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be one I got from my ride today (didn't check on the game before I left but you never know).
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X