This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
    I see you've got your "ducks in a row"------ look at the ducks (it's hard to tell if they are ducks so for this purpose they're ducks) in the grass between the car and the bikes.
    Those are seagu.... I mean, ducks.

Comment

Well until the sanctioning bodies weigh in I will go snap a tag just in case my entry is accepted.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
        Well until the sanctioning bodies weigh in I will go snap a tag just in case my entry is accepted.
        I think Skateguy50 beat ya on the skyline in post #310...

You need the air traffic control tower now....
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Definetely Sea...ucks in that picture. We spent hours arranging them in a line, finally they agreed after promises of bread and alka seltzer after the photo was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            I think Skateguy50 beat ya on the skyline in post #310...

You need the air traffic control tower now....
            Errrr did I say it was a skyline?

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

So the next tag is a row of ducks?

Geese OK?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                So the next tag is a row of ducks?

Geese OK?
                Air traffic control tower (I think you were joking, but ya..).

Comment

so is that like a runway in the bike pic then?

Sounds good to me, but Im out again for a few days. Camping with the kids this weekend.

Comment

I'm sorry there I go not explaining myself... yes it's a runway, I snapped some pics while I was out warming my chain up this afternoon

here's a better shot of the runway, wind socks, and some hangars

The link to the album for anyone interested http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...p?albumid=1037 It's a rinky dink airstrip by my house.

so no it's not exactly and air control tower (I hope!) probably just an office or something, the closest they have to it. Not allowable under strict rules Im sure but it was just too good seeing 'air control tower' after I'd just come back from the air strip and jokingly labeled that trailer as their 'control tower'

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Of course, this is a genuine for sure official air control tower, but I added it a few days ago so it's definitely a 'no no' under the rules. That and my bike's not in it.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Of course, this is a genuine for sure official air control tower, but I added it a few days ago so it's definitely a 'no no' under the rules. That and my bike's not in it.

Wow, an airport I haven't been to.
                        I didn't think there were any.
                        Where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                          Wow, an airport I haven't been to.
                          I didn't think there were any.
                          Where is it?
                          Sussex NJ. It's a pretty small airport, but it does have a tower and a diner, that makes it pretty fancy for these parts!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Sussex NJ. It's a pretty small airport, but it does have a tower and a diner, that makes it pretty fancy for these parts!
                            Diner ...

Comment

Diner.

It's all in the link I posted, my young Jedi.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

so no it's not exactly and air control tower (I hope!) probably just an office or something, the closest they have to it. Not allowable under strict rules Im sure but it was just too good seeing 'air control tower' after I'd just come back from the air strip and jokingly labeled that trailer as their 'control tower'
                                Still fun though....and I like anything that gets more people into the game.

I don't think the rules are real strict with this group...
                                I kind of figured it's up to the tag creator to accept or turn down an attempt at the tag...
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X