This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by officerbill View Post
    And I'm guessing Lincoln was here isn't good enough?
    Bill

LOL. If this takes a long time for someone to get, then maybe we'll allow things like childhood homes to get the game moving along. Hell, I think Lincoln has childhood homes all over Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2010, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejams1 View Post
      New tag is your bike in front of a tomb OR birthplace of a US President. This is my bike in front of the tomb of William Henry Harrison (our 9th President).
      Wow, you managed to turn this thread political!
      Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
      "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
      1982 GS1100E
      1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Hey ! another double dipper picture. I think Bill Clinton was at that last strip club.....
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
            Hey ! another double dipper picture. I think Bill Clinton was at that last strip club.....
            And had Hillary caught him there, it very well may have also been his "tomb."
            Frosty (falsely accused of "Thread-Hijacking"!)
            "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Owner of:
            1982 GS1100E
            1995 Triumph Daytona 1200

Comment

Well I got a meeting down town tomorrow, might find the house JFK was born at. I read they got some sort of sign out front... I think at first light Brookline is "safe" to drive through.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                Well I got a meeting down town tomorrow, might find the house JFK was born at. I read they got some sort of sign out front... I think at first light Brookline is "safe" to drive through.
                While you are there, you should make a quick detour to the BU campus and check out the "sights" .

Comment

lots of great sights this time of year, summer clothes are back.

Comment

I will hopefully be in on the game soon. I dont have time to ride down to Quincy till thursday night, so I would assume we will be on to a new tag by then. if not, away I go!

Comment

Oh it could be a close one then, rained out again today so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                        Oh it could be a close one then, rained out again today so we will see.

Rained out? Good thing you don't live in the northwest.... or is the camera allergic to water?......

Randy

Comment

yea im a wimp and dont ride to work on rainy days. More cause I have to take 2 laptops back and forth every day and my bag isnt rain prrof enough for me to risk that.

Comment

Is it raining everywhere? Nobody out looking for presidents?

Comment

Hoping someone would have got this... work takes to much time up.

Comment

I don't believe we have any presidents from here

Comment

Working...
                                X