Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Last weekend, a farmer was burning his field. I rode for 10 mile following the cloud of smoke just for the hell of it to see what it was. Didn't take a picture! DOH !!!!!
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Come on.
      Certainly some of you can find where a Police officer started a fire by doing something stupid "in the name of the law"?

I have other tags if, by some miracle, you happen to have the ONLY intelligent LEO on the Planet where you reside.

Eric

Comment

Murders, thieves, and drug addicts with badges, but no arsonists with badges.
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

We even have alcoholic and murdering innocent persons with police cars officers around here.
          They get paid vacations when they do something illegal or murder un-armed victims.

Eric

Comment

If that one is too difficult EXCEPT for bccap to find,
            how about this one?

A Duck Crossing sign.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
              If that one is too difficult EXCEPT for bccap to find,
              how about this one?

A Duck Crossing sign.

Eric

Ahhhh, the real tag surfaces

Comment

What?
                That was still on the way to the main PO to send the parts.
                Before I even found the old tag.

I have more. Of course.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                  What?
                  That was still on the way to the main PO to send the parts.
                  Before I even found the old tag.

I have more. Of course.

Eric
                  Tomorrow maybe, I'm going to bed now, 3 hours ahead of you.

Comment

[QUOTE=7981GS;1683929]Lurch, we need that large blank spot moved so that we can have a clearer view of that beautiful bike!!!

This one is really just for bccap although I am certain that our riding pals in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona can get this tag.
                    Only not CAUSED by the police.

Next tag is a brush fire CAUSED by a hi-speed police chase after a suspect that ran a yellow light (possibly).
                    (They are busy working up a GOOD reason why they were in a hi-speed pursuit.)
                    I'm certain that he will be charged with raping a bus full of Nuns and attempting to kill an officer with the car or some such BS by the time they write the script.
                    Causing the guy to crash, flip the car and burst into flames and start a brush fire next to hi-end homes while he escapes on foot! LMAO!.
                    It happens every day with these shoot first Nazi's running around with badges and guns.

See, an easy tag. Just like the ones that bccap finds./QUOTE]

Hmmm..... Really ****ed about that Totem pole are we ? Can't help you with this tag though. We're currently going through floods, and our water bombers are on standby to assist our US neighbors. Oh, wait a minute that would be you.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

We had a high speed chase here a week or so ago that resulted in a roll over crash, but no fire. The suspects are accused of being part of a national check fraud gang. Not sure that was enough for the high speed chase that resulted in an innocents car being hit too but luckily there were no serious injuries.

Now for the duck crossing sign...that might be doable. I think most of them would be on my bicycle route. Would my Trek count? It has two wheels.

Comment

Yeah if you put one of those 49cc engine kits on it and a GS gas tank. A Sutreki GS49t
                        Last edited by gsrick; 07-03-2012, 12:12 PM.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          Yeah if you put one of those 49cc engine kits on it and a GS gas tank. A Sutreki GS49t
                          That's probably the only way I'll ever ride a hardtail.

Comment

Comment

WTG!
                              And, it even looks like you might have one waddling down the sidewalk getting ready to cross in the pic!

Eric

Comment

Any tribute or memmorial to soldiers. This is my towns memmorial to our soldiers from Ohio who have fought and died in the war against terrorism.

Comment

Working...
                                X