• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

121 jigga watts! Lol No not the tower.

But it is the town where that kid went on that school shooting recently

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
      Now if I can just get past Child custody issues, Potential foreclosure, Just getting fired, ha herniated disc, Adhd, And depression..... Maybe I can finish my 1100! Lol

All true btw!..... I was sure the 2012 was going to be a phenomenal year! Lol
      But, but, but... we are NOT in a depression.
      That is the PROPAGANDA that seems to be spewed everywhere these days anyway.
      Wishing you a MUCH improved year and praying for you as well.

Comment

Maybe tag?

Not sure if this meets the tag, but they are solar panels and they are on a roof top. We have more of the water heating solar panels than the electricity producing type. Less damage from the storms and cost replacement factors in play down here. I guess.

As soon as I get a couple of OKIEDOKIES I'll post the next tag.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It sure looks like some solar panels on a roof to me.

Eric

Comment

Me too......
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

It's a roof. It has solar panels. Post away. Gonna be a scorcher today 25C .
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

New tag!

Since were kinda on a green energy kick here and I was asked about one in the electric bike store tag. The next tag is an Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station. Most of the ones I've seen have a 2 hour parking limit. Hope that's enough to getcha where you need to go!

This will answer the question of how do you pay for it.

Major credit cards and roumer has it, that if you contribute to President Obama"s re-election campain, you get an unlimited charging voucher card, at tax payer expence of course.
                Last edited by gsrick; 07-08-2012, 12:24 PM.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  Major credit cards and roumer has it, that if you contribute to President Obama"s re-election campain, you get an unlimited charging voucher card, at tax payer expence of course.
                  And free food, housing, medical, citizenship, etc.

Eric

Comment

I google searched for electric car charging stations and I'll be damned!
                    We actually have ONE in Reno!
                    Actually, two at the same location.

Eric

Comment

I guess that I am going to have to wait before going to look for this tag.
                      I went to grab my camera to take some pic's of some GS parts for a new member in need and
                      discovered that I left it under the seat in the one car that my wife decided to take to the store.

Come on, who is going to beat me? I'll post my pic's anyway, of course.

Eric

Comment

Apparently there are no Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations in NH. I assumed you just plugged into your garage at night or at work somewhere? I'm not considering an electric car, but didn't think about the charging station issue because the hybrids just use both gas and batteries.

Comment

It's your tag to find then. A picture of my garage wall outlet won't be allowed.

Comment

Excellent tag ! Everybody probably has one. But I'd be willing to bet none of us knows where they are.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Did a Google search and found out there was one 15 miles from me. Rode over there only to find out they were planning on putting one in but decided not to. Crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X