Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I should have posted the next tag as an ice cream shop or something if I wanted to get one more in before I leave on the weekend.

Comment

Well I could have done an ice cream shop this morning. I went to that building I was thinking of and it wasn't really over water, just beside it. Too bad, it's a really neat 200-300 year old stone building, probably some sort of mill.

I don't suppose you'd accept this as a building over water....

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

You need a few more Monte Python adjustments before that qualifies.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
          You need a few more Monte Python adjustments before that qualifies.
          Right-O. What I meant was:

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Good one Allie, you beat me to it.

Comment

Yeah and I rushed to do it - your lassos are so neat! The F-15 pulling the water skier is brilliant.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Well? Anyone?
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I'm grounded until Monday morning.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

California guys can easily take this one also by getting a photo at the Santa Monica Pier, there are plenty of buildings over the water, I was there just a couple months ago, of course without my bike.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Buidings on water: Tampa, St. Pete, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, and Fort Myers Florida. St. Marys, Savannah, Tybee beach, Georgia. Coney Island. Portland, Maine. Hampton Beach New Hampshire. I think I saw a few in Boston around the Consititution. I remember some in Port Orchard, Bremerton, and Seattle Washington. Just to name a few. I know there is a couple in Kittery, Maine but I think they are private homes and not sure if I can get the pic or not. Just my $.02.

Paul

Comment

If I was at home right now I would go to Galveston and get a picture of the Flagship Hotel which is built over the water. As long as they are willing to accept what remains of the hotel, thanks to hurricane Ike it sustained serious damage but most of it is still there.

I'm just trying to find ways to keep the game moving.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

I think there is one in York so I am going after supper to get it. So give me another hour and I will get the game going again. Actually I know there is. I will have it after dinner. The next tag will have everything to do with my Nick name on here.

Paul

Comment

As promised a building on the water....

And the next tag

Yes it has to be in front of a John Deere...woot love that color scheme.

Paul

Comment

Nice, this tag will be a cinch!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Dang it that my bike isn't running...I have one just around the corner from me.
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X