This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One drilling rig
    Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
      One drilling rig
      Haha....I'll check around the suburbs and see what I can find....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I just got back from soccer and a ride with my silo pic ready to go... drill rig, should be able to find one of them. wonder if any of my jobs are getting ready to blast some rock soon.

Comment

[QUOTE=ryanm;1254098]Sure does - come on down, I would love to see the reaction from the State Police that "guard" the building to someone trying to bring a motorcycle up the freight elevator!

"But Officer- it's a classic GS!" should work, no?

Comment

might miss this one too, got to take the cage tomorrow cause I cant fit two kids on the GS... well not by US standards. Back in Haiti would have been fine.

Comment

first read this thread yesterday. I had a totally different idea of what you were talking about...

I could not find a drilling rig I did get a pic of a silo

I'll get on board with following the rules

Drilling rig?? can I put a cordless drill on a big truck? lol
              SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
                Drilling rig?? can I put a cordless drill on a big truck? lol
                Have your dentist sit on the bike with his drillin rig . You also coulda got a picture of a missile silo .
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Suggestions

I caught wind of this game while talking with Adam at the recent Red River Rally. This looks like a lot of fun. I have stuck the thread in order to make it easier to find.

If you'd like I can make a forum specifically for this game. I could put together a notice with the rules in it that shows up whenever you access the forum. If you want to go that route then I would suggest a thread per tag titled similar to "Tag Game - Find #22 - Silo". Titling the thread this way would make it easy to figure out what the next tag to be hunted was. The first post in that thread would then contain the picture and details of what was being looked for. Let me know by PM if this is something that you guys want.

-- Frank --

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    I caught wind of this game
                    Aww crap ! Dad found out about the game and now were gonna have to play by the rules .....
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

He may be offering us a room but I think you're still the 'master of ceremonies'
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                        I caught wind of this game while talking with Adam at the recent Red River Rally. This looks like a lot of fun. I have stuck the thread in order to make it easier to find.

If you'd like I can make a forum specifically for this game. I could put together a notice with the rules in it that shows up whenever you access the forum. If you want to go that route then I would suggest a thread per tag titled similar to "Tag Game - Find #22 - Silo". Titling the thread this way would make it easy to figure out what the next tag to be hunted was. The first post in that thread would then contain the picture and details of what was being looked for. Let me know by PM if this is something that you guys want.

-- Frank --
                        This would be awesome for the tags to have their own thread. Currently you have to go through every single post to find out what has already been tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                          This would be awesome for the tags to have their own thread. Currently you have to go through every single post to find out what has already been tagged.
                          I think there's a list in there that gets updated once in while, I haven't seen it recently. It would probably have to be pasted to each thread.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

If we had our own section, we could start with a thread that had all the previous tags listed. Then each thread would be titled with the next tag, so things would be groovy. Wait, did I say groovy?

Comment

I would be ok with that. Gs road racer started the game so should hear from him first.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                                If we had our own section, we could start with a thread that had all the previous tags listed. Then each thread would be titled with the next tag, so things would be groovy. Wait, did I say groovy?
                                Perhaps the list could be stickied at the top, and either each new winner would update it or there could be a 'custodian' for it?

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                                X