Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! There's a castle just up the hill from where I live! This is Craigdarroch Castle, built by the Dunsmuir family in the late 1800's. The patriarch of the clan was a coal baron.

Sorry for the lame-ass next tag. Your bike with another classic bike of a different brand. Doesn't matter what Country it comes from, just any nice old bike.

IBA# 12860
    Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
    1984 KZ1100R
    2008 Kawasaki KLR650
    2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Is that Kaw , AmxSteves?
      I know he picked up TWO of them a handful of months ago.

Lovin the 1000.... beautiful!

Comment

Damn, beat again. I must be getting old. Oh well I'll post it anyway. This is what I risked my life riding around tourists on I Drive, that haven't a clue to were they are heading A Holiday Inn called "The Castle". It's located across the street from the Orlando Convention Center.

I'm going to hold on my next tag to use at another time, unless I can find a bike. And I wont cheat by going in the garage to take a photo neax to one of my FJ 1100s. I need to think of where I can find an other brand classic this late in the day. Daylight is running out.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
          Hey! There's a castle just up the hill from where I live! This is Craigdarroch Castle, built by the Dunsmuir family in the late 1800's. The patriarch of the clan was a coal baron.

Sorry for the lame-ass next tag. Your bike with another classic bike of a different brand. Doesn't matter what Country it comes from, just any nice old bike.

Well if this tag hasn't been got by Sunday...it should be no problem!
          No signature

Comment

Ha I went to find a bike and one came to me. My buddy from church came over on his Intruder.

My next tag from erlier is a Temple, religion is not an issue just ornate. I know I've beaten this tag to death, but I keep running across others.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post

Dang Glenn, those two bikes look great together. I'm going to have to go for a ride with you two guys, I've never actually heard his KZ run before, very nice picture.
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I am out running errands on the bike....just dont think I have time to find an ornate church/ temple.
                Great tag though.

Comment

I pas by one twice a day. Unfortunately my girl is in pieces still. Even MORE unfortunate, is that it is currently 83 degrees outside...

Soon, soon, soon...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Cham Shan Buddhist Temple in Niagara Falls.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Next is an SPCA or Humane Society.
                      Not the greatest pic but if you squint you can see the sign.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                        Cham Shan Buddhist Temple in Niagara Falls.

Awesome, love that CBX. It's suppose to be raining right now, but I still see blue.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                          Next is an SPCA or Humane Society.
                          Not the greatest pic but if you squint you can see the sign.

Don't sweat it, the closer shot of your bike makes up for it.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Beaten again... sigh... I'll post it anyway. I forgot my tripod so the road's a little wavy. Sweet CBX !!!

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Just saw the change in your signature Rick. I am honored. Though I swear on my Mao autographed copy of the Little Red Book. I didn't know about it.
                              { I do now though }
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Just saw the change in your signature Rick. I am honored. Though I swear on my Mao autographed copy of the Little Red Book. I didn't know about it.
                                { I do now though }
                                Keep saying that enough Garth and someone will believe you.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X