This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement or alternative tag.

Here is an alternative tag since it's gone past our normal 48 hour window. I'm surprised it hasn't been met though. Well, while the laptop has decided to work again, let me post it so the game can move on. For those that are new and want to play the old tag, an inflatable advertisment is still a viable tag. the alternative tag is a Bowling Alley. This is Airport Lanes in Sanford, since my old stomping grounds "Longood Lanes" closed up this year.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

lol, my alternate tag to the curling rink was a bowling ally!

Edit: This IS NOT the tag!!

Comment

Do they serve pizza and beer on the Curling side?
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Nope, they don't serve anything.
          You can of course bring your own food and beverages.

Basically you call the town office when you want to bowl, and someone comes out to open up and fire everything up.

Two whole lanes!

Comment

I searched the internet and found this secret footage.
            This was taken around the time you disapeared, care to make a comment.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I am planning on trying to get out tomorrow, been raining here for the last few days.
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                I searched the internet and found this secret footage.
                This was taken around the time you disapeared, care to make a comment.
                My legal representation has advised me NOT to make a comment at this time.

Comment

Here's your bowling lanes. Formally a holiday lanes.Did'nt take pic of building it does'nt have name on it. We have three bowling alleys here this one has best sign. Off to get next tag
                  Last edited by akckhim; 05-30-2013, 01:14 PM.
                  sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                  1994 gsxr1100w
                  1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

New tag is....

Antique fire apparatus or truck just any fire fighting equipment not current or modern.

this thing has been on display is this same spot as long as i can remember.
                    sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                    1994 gsxr1100w
                    1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Tag!

Glad to see a tag I can actually get, I had no hope of finding the last few.

This one I have used before, but this is a new picture of it.

I first found this because it happens to be a geocache location.

Here is the info about it:

Comment

Next Tag Is...

A bed & breakfast.
                        Should be an easy one.

Member tomo PM'd me as him and his wife had a disagreement as to whether "Hummingbird Haven" was an avery, or just a house.

Since tomo is located in England, I invite him to try and get the next tag!

Comment

Hope he gets it. Bed and breakfasts are a rarity in my area. To many resorts to compete with, but I'm sure there has to be a few around somewhere in the outer areas. My house would make a great one.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Nice one Tank, I`ll try to get this tag tomorrow, think there are a couple nearby, but will have to go on the Enfield as my GS is off the road. Does it have to be a GS in the photo or will the Enfield do ?.
                            "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
                            1978 GS750
                            1979 GS750 chop
                            1979 GS550
                            2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
                            2000 Enfield Bullet 500
                            1992 XV750 Virago
                            2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Originally posted by tomo View Post
                              Nice one Tank, I`ll try to get this tag tomorrow, think there are a couple nearby, but will have to go on the Enfield as my GS is off the road. Does it have to be a GS in the photo or will the Enfield do ?.
                              The Enfield is fine...but it might make your GS jealous.
                              '83 GS650G
                              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

The Enfield will be great, will it make it that far?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X