Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next tag (sorry it took so long, I just got in. Brrrr.) is a non-mainstream burger type joint. Examples: Not McDonald's, Burger king or Jack in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Good to hear Tank. Now all we need is our eastern members to have some of that snow melt....
      I assume you mean everything east of Hope, BC.
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
        I assume you mean everything east of Hope, BC.
        Oh for Chrissakes Sandy I think the Yanks have figured out we don't get snow in Kanada ! We have bi laws.......
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

The sun slowly came out today and it turned out quite nice, although windy.
          Went home and grabbed the 750 for the tag.
          One bike in front of a non-chain burger joint. This one has some pretty good big burgers.

Next tag is your bike in front of your town's welcome sign.

No signature

Comment

There's one I can get!

But it's already dark here, and going to be below zero for the next ten days, lol.

Comment

Me too.......

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Not a fancy welcome sign but it's what's around here!

There is a nicer one but it's right beside a large highway and it would be sketchy to try and park by it.

Comment

In keeping with the theme, next tag is a water tower with the city or town name on it!

It's below freezing out so I didn't travel too far, but I've been itching to get in on this game.

As a bonus, here is where the name 'Kitscoty' comes from.
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

And Spydey is back ! ! ! Almost warm enough to ride...

TANK ! ! ! Where did you find such a beautiful '82 T ? ? ? She is gorgeous ! ! !

Trev, I don't usually dig the "crotch rocket" looking bikes, but that Beemer is pretty. Bet it rides like a dream....

As soon as all of the salt and sand is gone I'm back inn the game...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post

TANK ! ! ! Where did you find such a beautiful '82 T ? ? ? She is gorgeous ! ! !

Trev, I don't usually dig the "crotch rocket" looking bikes, but that Beemer is pretty. Bet it rides like a dream....

Nice to see you back!

I bought both a TD and a TZ off of member Coldrider, also got a skunk!

The TZ has a sequential VIN to my old T, they rolled off the assembly line in Japan together!

Comment

What are the odds of that? So, you finally retired the old one, eh? I hope you gave her a good burial, lol...
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post

Hey thanks spyder, yeah it's been a pretty sweet bike. And it isn't uncomfortable like a "crotch rocket".
                          No signature

Comment

Haha, the old one is still insured and on the road, I'm going to be keeping and riding all 4 GSs, lol.

Comment

Ok got a pic of the only water tower around here. It has a name of a farm not a town though.

Next tag if my water tower is excepted will be a "Home brew" place, wine or otherwise.
                              No signature

Comment

Good one Trev. I couldn't find the Vancouver water tower either......
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X