This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
    By the way... its things like this that discourage people from even wanting to participate.
    don't sweat it, his intentions may be mis-read as well, he may have just mis-read your response, and as far as not holding up the game, as long as your within a few hours, you'll be ok, post your tag if you have it, then grab your new one as soon as possible, especially if your getting it this morning still, it's not like this game has been fast paced as of late, pi$$ poor weather all over has slowed a lot of us down.

Comment

Alright here is my tag, our local "little forgotten cemetary". Its from the old "Pineview Insane Asylum" that has been shut down and tore down for over 25 years here is Peshtigo. This cemetary was not nearly this nice looking 10 years ago until a bunch of volunteers went in and cleaned up everything, repainted and replaced the some head markers or crosses. None of them have names on them and I was told it was where it all the patients that had no family or friends to take them after they passed were buried.

Going out to get a new tag here shortly if this one is acceptable.

Comment

I like the photo , and the history lesson about the cemetery. I have a closed psychiatric hospital (Marlboro) near me, that i've been considering as a tag, or at least a picture for the "who went for a ride today" thread. Try to get some sleep tonight!
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Alright, next tag, is a favorite of mine and the kids to go on a nice day in town. It has to be "Community Funded when built and FOR KIDS" and extra points if was constructed by the community like this park was. Its call Badger Boardwalk and was funded and built by the citizens of our little town. I remember helping build this at like 12-13 yrs old and thinking it was the best park ever. lol

Its a nice day out around here so get out there and burn some gas....
          Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

No place to mount an umbrella on my bike...
            nice new tag

Comment

Same here, rain rain, then after that more rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                Same here, rain rain, then after that more rain.
                Does that mean I can short the wheat market this year ?
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
                  By the way... its things like this that discourage people from even wanting to participate.
                  Keep the gun in the holster Tex. I wasnt trying to be a dick. I misread your comment, and thought you had it saved on your computer from a previous outing. When the thread jumps to a new page, I dont always (shame on me) go to the previous pages to find the details, I just look at the picture and description and go from there. However now that I know I can pre-take My "Next" tag (and not get that the same day), this game just got a whole hellova lot better/easier for me.

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
                    Keep the gun in the holster Tex. I wasnt trying to be a dick. I misread your comment, and thought you had it saved on your computer from a previous outing. When the thread jumps to a new page, I dont always (shame on me) go to the previous pages to find the details, I just look at the picture and description and go from there. However now that I know I can pre-take My "Next" tag (and not get that the same day), this game just got a whole hellova lot better/easier for me.

No, now your mis-interpeting the rules and the grace period so to speak we kinda overlook, see post #6372, we don't pre take them, but, if we get back to post the tag, got beat by another, then maybe save our new tag if used fairly soon, but we don't go out and hoard tags everytime we go out to build a file of photos, that defeats the purpose of the game and violates the rule completely, no one can really police this, but it's kinda on your honor.

Comment

get a tag, post a tag, and hopefully all within 24 hours, right

Comment

That's right. When I'm looking for a tag I'm looking for a new one at the same time. If I find it first I shoot it and carry on to try and get the tag. Then when I get home I post them both. That way it keeps the game going.
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          That's right. When I'm looking for a tag I'm looking for a new one at the same time. If I find it first I shoot it and carry on to try and get the tag. Then when I get home I post them both. That way it keeps the game going.
                          Zactly! But lately, the only tag I'll be getting will be..."your bike in the rain"

Comment

I live in Vancouver. I can get that tag....
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Actually, I was just out in the cage, and the roads have just about dried up, and I can get the tag, I have a community paid park only 5 miles from here, but currently trying to think of a good new tag.

edit;

got an idea, be back in a short while.

Comment

One recently built community family park.

Next tag, I caught what I thought was the word "Grandma" so I figured a store or diner with the word Grandma in it, but when I zoomed in and realized....it said "Goodman" arghhh, so, it's still the tag, just a mom/Pop merchant, no name brand monopolies.

Comment

Working...
                                X