This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have a new tag already??????????? It's onle been 3 1/2 weeks
    Last edited by trevor; 11-13-2015, 11:16 PM.
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Can we have a new tag already??????????? It's onle been 3 1/2 weeks
      Is that a Kanadian thing.

Monday I'm going to get my, new to me '86 Cavalcade, and it's in the heart of our salvage yard area in Bithlo. If nobody gets anything by then I will with my new ride.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
        Good god man !!!! Are you OK ? Something like that is harrowing...

It was traumatic....realizing the grave danger I was in when that iPhone screen just blipped out on me on that lonely country road, my survival instincts kicked in. Looking for firewood and food in the wilderness and no passing cars to flag down to use their smartphone to take the tag pic with, I had to do something at that critical juncture. And when I realized I had no matches to light a fire to keep warm, I did the only the thing I could at that point...no, not rubbing 2 sticks together, but rather I hopped on the bike, fired it up and rode the long lonely ride home. Then I plugged the iPhone in, made some hot coffee, and thanked the good Lord that I survived this perilous journey in search of the tag. If I draw a pic with crayons will that suffice as filling the tag and move this game along?

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          It was traumatic....realizing the grave danger I was in when that iPhone screen just blipped out on me on that lonely country road, my survival instincts kicked in. Looking for firewood and food in the wilderness and no passing cars to flag down to use their smartphone to take the tag pic with, I had to do something at that critical juncture. And when I realized I had no matches to light a fire to keep warm, I did the only the thing I could at that point...no, not rubbing 2 sticks together, but rather I hopped on the bike, fired it up and rode the long lonely ride home. Then I plugged the iPhone in, made some hot coffee, and thanked the good Lord that I survived this perilous journey in search of the tag. If I draw a pic with crayons will that suffice as filling the tag and move this game along?
          Interesting story, but there has to be more to it. Like, how could you venture out into the wilderness without a properly charged cellphone? Perhaps there is a conspiracy against you getting the tag? I vote for a full investigation in this matter so it doesn't happen again. I am just glad you are okay my friend, things could have turned worse out a lot worse!
          My Motorcycles:
          22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
          22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
          82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
          81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
          79 1000e (all original)
          82 850g (all original)
          80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            If I draw a pic with crayons will that suffice as filling the tag and move this game along?
            Only if you use all 64 colors.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrano View Post
              HI guys, having to deal with a crap life means I haven't been able to keep track of this but if it helps to move things on a bit I'll open it out a little.

Modified tag is...

A picture showing your bike a perilous situation. Use your imagination to create a mock up, I don't want to be responsible for your ride falling over a cliff etc
              Well guys I have tried to use my imagination and came up with this perilous situation...lol....

If that is ok the next tag is your bike and a radio controlled air park.

No signature

Comment

RC air park...too cold for them to be out today? I never knew there was one just 25 miles from my house. I assume the safety net by the tables is so that don't fly the planes into themselves. I'll have to come over and watch them sometime. There is an RC car park less than 15 miles away too. The things you find playing this game!! Even if it's only 40F out.

Last edited by Guest; 11-18-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Next tag is any vehicle with a red cross on it.

Comment

Nicely done Lurch.
                    No signature

Comment

2 weeks and it is still a red cross tag?
                      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Maybe to stir up interest even though winter is near, or maybe the down under folk heading into summer will jump in. Here is an alternate tag....A deer, reindeer, elk, or moose, real or otherwise as long as it's near full size. This was off the road somewhat, but with Christmas I'm sure there are plenty of props close by. So this or a red cross on any vehicle. Any takers?

Comment

Me and my Bessie Girl at Strange Days 5 in Vernon, NJ

Days5_20150711_155749.jpg
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-06-2015, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Well hopefully my reindeer will be acceptable even though it is a little skinny:[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Next is something your hometown/town you work or live in is famous for:
                              The [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Beaten. ......

20151206_161229.jpg
                                Oh well, thought I would post anyway. Didn't really think I had a chance on this tag but then we decided to go on an impromptu ride this afternoon and ended up on some back roads where we saw this whole herd of deer.
                                Last edited by Bill Alexander; 12-06-2015, 06:02 PM. Reason: Resized photo
                                Bill Alexander
                                New Zealand
                                78 GS1000 - Red
                                02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Working...
                                X