X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'56 Mack

Comment

Originally posted by Notz View Post
      I go out with camera and snap a pic of this mailbox and get back to find out the new tag is of a old firetruck. (seeing red)
      Maybe I'll get the tag tomorrow. Oh well...
      Still a cool mail box though.

Comment

Bulldozer. Not a backhoe with a shovel on back...Just a bulldozer.

Comment

Ah got beat.

A 5 hour ride was I guess, 2 hours too long. Good job Zim, well here are mine anyway.
          First photo was my target tag, the second one was a, "just happen to go that way", luck find.
          A tree nursery was holding a pumpkin patch attraction. Kind of expensive $16.95 for adults and $14.95 for kids, but I think if was an all you can ride event. I saw multiple tractors turned into train rides, the mini air boat ride you can see going by, and the fire truck that went around their property.

Maybe after I get rid of a serious case of monkey butt, I'll get the dozer tag before dark so I can still use my next tag photo from earlier today.
          Last edited by gsrick; 10-13-2013, 08:02 PM.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Zim it's your call.

Not sure if this qualifies, but it's the best I could do on short notice. Not really a bulldozer, but not a backhoe with a shovel either. Zim it's your call. No problem if you think it doesn't fit the bill, I had a great long ride today, no complaints.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I had to consult Google Images, cause with tires instead of treads I wasn't sure, but I guess that's a bulldozer. You pass.

Comment

Great, I'll post my next tag photo asap. Just incase there is anyone off for Columbus day and iching to play, the next tag is a traditional barber shop. Something that would make Floyd proud. Condition: It must have some representation of the traditional barber pole. Does not need an actual pole.
                Last edited by gsrick; 10-14-2013, 10:17 AM.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Darn....im at work. I use Joes barber shop in town. An old shop that still has its beautiful 50s era chairs, and barber pole. Frequented generally by old men talking politics and shop in a friendly manner. A cool spot for a good and cheap haircut.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Great, I'll post my next tag photo asap. Just incase there is anyone off for Columbus day and iching to play, the next tag is a traditional barber shop. Something that would make Floyd proud. Condition: It must have some representation of the traditional barber pole. Does not need an actual pole.
                    For crying out loud Rick ! It's Thanksgiving Day !!
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      For crying out loud Rick ! It's Thanksgiving Day !!
                      Ok, Thankslumbus Day. I personally think Amerigo Vespucci was robbed.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        Ok, Thankslumbus Day. I personally think Amerigo Vespucci was robbed.
                        Well. Happy Vespucci Day then.......
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

alright first time playing here.

Comment

Good job orourkei. So, what's the new tag?

BTW for your info and I don't know how you did it, but if we click on your posted photo it takes us to your photobucket account. Might want to fix that if you have any pix of the misses on there. Just saying, I didn't peek.
                            Last edited by gsrick; 10-14-2013, 04:29 PM.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry for the delayed tag. This one was actually kind of tricky to get, the ground was very soft and the center stand just sunk right into the ground.

anyway, the sign from the entrance of a state park is the next tag. Have fun hunting and enjoy the views!

p.s. thanks for the heads up gsrick. Ill have to pay attention to what I upload! ahha
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-14-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orourkei View Post

Sorry for the delayed tag. This one was actually kind of tricky to get, the ground was very soft and the center stand just sunk right into the ground.

anyway, the sign from the entrance of a state park is the next tag. Have fun hunting and enjoy the views!

p.s. thanks for the heads up gsrick. Ill have to pay attention to what I upload! ahha
                                I assume Provincial parks will work for your Canadian friends?
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X