This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by odin1 View Post
    Nice find Rick.. I guess I could find my way to the genalmens club. Although, the street rod project is already parked behind my bike.
    I have to think out of the box whenever you guys play the white card. The last time I found a street sign.
    ******OLD TAG******

I'm still waiting on my seats for the 55 Bel Air to get finished by the upholsterer. We have a big Turkey Run coming up at Daytona and I'd like to take my dad to in it. He hasn't been in that car in over 8 years.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I remember that- response to Jedz123's tag if I recall...
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
        To drag out an old phrase..."pics or it didn't happen".
        Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
        Ooooh, details?
        Well here she is. Unfinished car project. I was hoping to have her on the road by last July. Sadly, the motor wasn't installed until August. I still need a complete interior, heater control unit, tires, install of the grill, rechrome the bumpers, new door handles, windshield and who knows what else will pop up. Blah!

I'm going to run an errand hopefully someone else will find the next tag before I post one.
        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

I don't know if this was ever done. I never see one posted anyway. Next tag is an easy one. Propane tank.

Comment

Well here she is. Unfinished car project. I was hoping to have her on the road by last July. Sadly, the motor wasn't installed until August. I still need a complete interior, heater control unit, tires, install of the grill, rechrome the bumpers, new door handles, windshield and who knows what else will pop up. Blah!

I'm going to run an errand hopefully someone else will find the next tag before I post one.
            ooooooooooo '69 Camaro. RS, SS, RS/SS?
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I don't know if this was ever done. I never see one posted anyway. Next tag is an easy one. Propane tank.
              That is too funny. I saw a purple one on the way back form getting the snow tag. Almost went for it, if there wasn't a butt head on my tail at the time. There wasn't a good place to pull over to turn around. I know where it is, but it would have to wait till next weekend to get.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Got out just before the rain.

I think it has been a year or so for this one but the next tag is an outdoor clock.
                Big or small, in a tower or not.
                Photobucket is screwy right now.

Last edited by steve murdoch; 11-02-2016, 02:45 PM.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I almost stopped at that clock last month with my wife. She's never been there. The last time I was there it must have been the early 80s. The folks stuffed me and my brothers in the back of the station wagon along one of my cousins on the hottest Sunday of the summer. Today's youth would call that abuse.

Comment

I wanna play too!....I'm going riding tomorrow and I know where there's a really big clock....

I don't know how you guys make your pictures so big...
                    1979 CBX, AW440 Maico, GS1150EF

Comment

Originally posted by wyly View Post
                      I don't know how you guys make your pictures so big...
                      By following what works.

You have to host your pictures, many of us use Photobucket, but there are other sites available. Once you have it on the hosting site, start a thread here in one browser tab, have your hosting site in another. Start your post, go to the hosting site, select your picture, copy the link that has [IMG] in it, then paste it in your thread. If you are going to post more than one, hit the ENTER key twice between the links to give a white border between the pictures.

sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

DSC_0124.jpg
                        giant clock....sun dial ...

I still can't figure out why I can't post a bigger picture ...a double click on image does make it bigger.

Comment

DSC_0126.jpg
                          2nd pic
                          I had a mountain shot but the glare from the setting sun made them invisible to the camera...
                          so I went to the other side of the bike and took a pic of the neighbourhood school...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48237[/ATTACH]
                            giant clock....sun dial ...

I still can't figure out why I can't post a bigger picture :
                            You need to uncheck the box when posting the picture.

Comment

You need to uncheck the box when posting the picture.
                              did that, then the picture disappears...

Comment

did that, then the picture disappears...

From the tree button, paste in the URLs, unclick the box.
                                Last edited by odin1; 11-04-2016, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X