This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    If your beloved is your bike, then it's obligated.
    What I meant was that there's no need to actually ride off road and into the dirt to get the tag...roadside is fine
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      What I meant was that there's no need to actually ride off road and into the dirt to get the tag...roadside is fine
      Whew, that's a relief. No orchards down here just citrus groves. Problem is they're in sugar sand and it's even hard to ride dirt bikes in that stuff.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Its cool. Im stupid, and my bike isnt nearly as nice as pictures show, hence my lack of worry to ride it into a field.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Orchard, citrus grove....all the same to me......
          sigpic

Glen
          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Ok it's winter time...time for me to play this game more. I find I don't play as much in the summer..I guess because we are doing a lot more destination riding. Now this gives mw an excuse get out.

My son came along for the ride today.

One Orchard....

Then I went home and grabbed my wife for a spin on the 750...

Next tag is a Bakery...
            No signature

Comment

Man, I got the tag this morning, but I was in a rush to get down to old daddy's to get his 450S, I didn't have time to post it, then I completely forgot. I'll post them in the " did you go for a ride thread." If you like wild life check it out.
              Here were some wild turkeys in the orange grove.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Ok it's winter time...time for me to play this game more. I find I don't play as much in the summer..I guess because we are doing a lot more destination riding. Now this gives mw an excuse get out.

My son came along for the ride today.

One Orchard....

Then I went home and grabbed my wife for a spin on the 750...

Next tag is a Bakery...
                I've got a great bakery to ride to, but it's an hour away. I'm thinking with this freeze going across the country, I might have a shot at it.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Bike back on the road after a three week "thing" I'll explain in the what'd ya wrench on thread. Been going here for forty-one years.

I'll find the next one today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim View Post
                    Bike back on the road after a three week "thing" I'll explain in the what'd ya wrench on thread. Been going here for forty-one years.

I'll find the next one today or tomorrow.
                    Oh here we a go again. I'm riding today (I hope) guys, why is it so hard to get both tags on the same ride?
                    No signature

Comment

Cannon. If there's been a cannon challenge already...Go find another one. With or without a thumb in the pic.

Comment

Glenn (Eddie21) and I got out for a little soin today. Beautiful day here in Victoria!! Love being able to live all year round!
                        Here is a Cannon...took awhile but we found one and rode our bikes right up to it.

And because it's winter and some of you guys in the States can't ride as much as us Canadians... I will give you two choices for the next tag...
                        First up is your bike in front of a horse drawn people wagon...

Or a pizza joint...By the way..bonus points if you can get the tags with a fellow GSR member!
                        No signature

Comment

Good one. The only canon I could find was the 9 o'clock gun and I'm pretty sure they would have frowned on taking my bike down on the seawall......
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Gentlemen ! ! ! I hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas. I see the game goes on in my winter slumber...

Just popped in to wish you all a safe and very happy New Year...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Ok, this game needs a boost.

One Pizza (joint) Hut...

And the new tag is a time/temp sign displaying 32° or colder....time to man up!

Comment

Originally posted by fivestring View Post
                                Ok, this game needs a boost.

One Pizza (joint) Hut...

And the new tag is a time/temp sign displaying 32° or colder....time to man up!

Nice! We will have a hard time with that temp...after all it's Canada.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X