Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmm, might have to beat that ole Boule to the Monster truck.
    No relaxing this tag Trevor, it will be met. I saw one on the way back from the Leesburg Bikefest a few weeks ago.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Hmmm Rick, keep getting beat by the old man in a cruiser, I smell a nemesis coming on, but maybe if you keep getting beat you might want to consider a new Suzuki Bergman scooter...

We have a local guy whom use to go to a few monster Truck rallies, got bit by the bug, built and entered a few shows himself within a few local markets, found out how expensive it is to play, and his short lived career, became a yard ornament, he does still take it out for certain town festivals and charity events.

THE MONSTER VAN

Since I got this EARLY this morning, I'll post an easy one so maybe a few tags can be had today.
      Next tag, a fairly large billboard/advertising sign, on the side of a building, cannot be a fast food joint, bigger than a normal sign for advertising, I would consider the one I got to be the smallest aloud, I'll be gone most of the day going to Norwalk National Raceway with my Grandson, so you guys be the judge. No measurements, just get creative, I've seen them skyscraper large, but smaller will do.

Comment

I'm going to check on this later, since we have old farts that don't sleep playing the game.

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/suzuki/2007-suzuki-burgman-650-executive-ar27738.html

For sale I have a Red 2007 Burgman Executive 650cc with 30,000 miles. It comes with 2 helmets, a weather proof padded riding jacket, a wind breaker jacket, pants as well as a cover.. This is a great all around bike as it is very comfortable and easy to ride. Since it is a scooter you dont have to worry about shifting gears and the mpg of 45-50 is fantastic. Even with the high gas prices in the area it normally only takes $12 to fill up. It has great balance, a very spacious trunk and the driver and passenger seat are very comfortable. Also don't think that just because this is a scooter that you will struggling to keep up, the Burgman can hit speeds of up to 130 mph! It pains me to have to sell this so quickly and at such a low price but due to us moving out of country I need this sold quickly do not hesitate to call and make an offer.
        Last edited by gsrick; 05-19-2013, 09:54 AM.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          I'm going to check on this later, since we have old farts that don't sleep playing the game.

http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/suzuki/2007-suzuki-burgman-650-executive-ar27738.html

For sale I have a Red 2007 Burgman Executive 650cc with 30,000 miles. It comes with 2 helmets, a weather proof padded riding jacket, a wind breaker jacket, pants as well as a cover.. This is a great all around bike as it is very comfortable and easy to ride. Since it is a scooter you dont have to worry about shifting gears and the mpg of 45-50 is fantastic. Even with the high gas prices in the area it normally only takes $12 to fill up. It has great balance, a very spacious trunk and the driver and passenger seat are very comfortable. Also don't think that just because this is a scooter that you will struggling to keep up, the Burgman can hit speeds of up to 130 mph! It pains me to have to sell this so quickly and at such a low price but due to us moving out of country I need this sold quickly do not hesitate to call and make an offer.
          "Speeds of up to 130mph" ahhhh..No thanks!! Not that it would do it anyway.
          No signature

Comment

I have the tag, just need to get home before I get beat again.

Looks like I made it.
            Bonnies smart phone:

My flip phone:
            Last edited by gsrick; 05-19-2013, 01:37 PM.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

New tag, one that hasn't been done in awhile.

Motorcycle license training class.
              My wife wanted to watch, so I found the only shade around.

Future menaces to society in training.

Bonus if they are actually student riders.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

[QUOTE=gsrick;1865099]I'm going to check on this later, since we have old farts that don't sleep playing the game.

That's all you Rick, then you'll have an excuse for getting beat by an old man on a cruiser who apparently wakes up early instead of sleeping like an woman all day and crabbing he missed the tag and...............

no tag hunting for me, just got home from watching this all day

Bob Motz Jet Ketworth

Comment

This is probably a stupid question. But how does that guy get in and out of that monster van ?
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

The original body was a little mangled, he then replaced that with an actuall working mini van body, for parades and charity events, a monster truck still in service wouldn't have glass, his doors work, he has a warehouse ladder he uses.

Comment

If no one gets it before Wed, I'll attempt it, we don't have actual buildings as such advertised for it, we have a couple of colleges that have our classes a couple times a week, so I'd have to catch them at the time and days they are out on the course, usually Wed and Thurs.

Comment

No building nessesary, a lot with the coarse set up is fine. I was hoping some one would have went out and found a class that was participating, but thats not nessesary. A DMV with someone taking there riders test will also do. I know everybody knows where one of those are. If needed I'll take a High school driving class.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          No building nessesary, a lot with the coarse set up is fine. I was hoping some one would have went out and found a class that was participating, but thats not nessesary. A DMV with someone taking there riders test will also do. I know everybody knows where one of those are. If needed I'll take a High school driving class.
                          How about someone staggering out to their bicycle at a pub ? { not that I know anyone like that }

The tags fine Rick. We're just a bunch of lazy shytes....
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Not lazy, it's summer, grass cutting, other yard wotk, roof repair, etc etc etc, all the time waiting for winter to end just opened the flood gate for everything else but bike riding.

Comment

Sorry Old Skool guess I am speaking for myself.
                              I saw your clock tower on tv last night, with the word Michigan. { I had the sound off } What and where is it ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Sorry Old Skool guess I am speaking for myself.
                                I saw your clock tower on tv last night, with the word Michigan. { I had the sound off } What and where is it ?
                                Must be one that looks like it, the one in my photo is in Strongsville Ohio at the intersection of Ste rte 42 and 82. http://www.strongsville.org/content/

Comment

Working...
                                X