X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fivestring View Post
    Ahhhh, beat me to punch! cool.
    Wow...that was close on a tag that was a few days old. Glad to see you out riding!
    No signature

Comment

Had I not had issues with my image html, I may have posted before you.

Comment

Originally posted by fivestring View Post
        Had I not had issues with my image html, I may have posted before you.
        That's funny because my html was giving me issues too. The format changed on me. And my wife had to help me. And of course call me names while she was doing it. Along the lines of "big baby that can't handle change".
        No signature

Comment

With all the negative degree temps and snow, they need to relocate Ohio somewhere above the north parallel. I wouldn't ride a snowmobile in half the crap we've had, join you guys again in the spring, unless I drag my bike in a trailer behind my Jeep
          I all my kids and Grandkids weren't here, I'd be down in Fl giving Rick some hell...ooops, sorry Rick

Comment

Sorry old skool, you'll have to keep that white stuff below the north parallel. We have bi laws........
            One chopper

And the next tag is a tourist attraction. This one is the Olympic Torch from the 2010 games and has been re lit for the Sochi games.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Is that the SAME chopper Trevor posted a picture of? They have the same pink on the fuselage, anyhow.
              '83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Could be the same. After all it is a Heli jet.
                Nice tag Garth.
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                  Is that the SAME chopper Trevor posted a picture of? They have the same pink on the fuselage, anyhow.
                  You got me ? I'm still trying to figure out how it stays in the air without the blades moving......
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                    With all the negative degree temps and snow, they need to relocate Ohio somewhere above the north parallel. I wouldn't ride a snowmobile in half the crap we've had, join you guys again in the spring, unless I drag my bike in a trailer behind my Jeep
                    I all my kids and Grandkids weren't here, I'd be down in Fl giving Rick some hell...ooops, sorry Rick
                    No problemo Rich. It's hard to be offended in 79 degree weather. tourist attraction huh? Wonder where I can find one of those? I could grab something tonight if my FZ6 is ok for posting on a Zookie site. Suzy has been down with a leaky pee pee and Suzy II found a new place to leak her life blood from. Havn't investigated that yet, but I'm thinking base gasket, she aready was long over do for a head gasket.
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Of course it is. Go back a couple of pages and check out Trev's new ride....
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

When did he get the Beemer? I'm missing out on all the fun. BTW, I'm looking into adding BMW to my Suzuki and Yamaha electives.
                        GSRick
                        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          When did he get the Beemer? I'm missing out on all the fun. BTW, I'm looking into adding BMW to my Suzuki and Yamaha electives.
                          Lol...Rick I picked it up on Jan 17th.
                          Here ya go..catch up will ya.
                          No signature

Comment

Here's his thread on it. Beautiful bike.....
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Crap ! You beat me to it.....
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok...going stir crazy, went out for a little ride on the BMW and came home and my gs1100 gave me "a look".. so I took her out for a little spin too.
                                First my bike at a tourist attraction
                                Enveloping visitors in lush greens and colourful blooms, The Butchart Gardens is a must-see garden oasis over 100 years in the making.

Next your bike in front of a thrift shop...

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X