Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw Trevor that's it, I'm not playing anymore. Went and got a tourist attraction after school and there is already one posted. Beautiful garden though. Got to get up there one of these days. I imagine Eden looking much like that.

What's with photobucket. All I'm getting are these pathetic little photos and I can't get to a log in page?

Oh well looking like rain most of the next 7 days, might get to play again sometime.

Just caught up on your thread Trevor, wicked bike. I'm definetly taking BMW, if it just so I can possibly get contacts for getting one of the those sent to the states.

BTW, we were taught the there is a standard charge called "shop supplies" that cover the use of any partial used item like spray lubes, shop tows, polish and the like. Our examples were a $20 charge, you got off cheap.
    Last edited by gsrick; 02-22-2014, 01:42 AM.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      I imagine Eden looking much like that.

yea Trev, any talking snakes or magic fruit ??

Comment

Thrift shop
        Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Your bike on "Broadway" or a street named such.

Comment

We're out looking for Broadway. It's 81 degrees and sunny.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Me and the oldlady at the corner of Broadway and Ohio.

Next tag is a windmill.

Sorry for the small photos, but I can't seem to get photobucket to help and my email is only a little better than useless.
              If anyone can copy and blow them up a little it would be appreciated.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

just for fun.....

Gratitutious scooter shot, but Rick wins..... Mine was too easy,a half mile from home anyway, and the next tag was nearby as well. And not on a proper motorbike....And the 1965 Virgin Islands plate hasnt been legal for a while.....

sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Rick, i couldn't see your pics...i just have the blue question mark boxes.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

You need an account to see photos on One Drive, rick.

Comment

I sent them to my email address to post, since photobucket has somehow become useless to me. I have no way of fixing them, but I can text them or send them via email from my phone to someone if they have the time to fool with it. I will also forfit the tag to someone else, no biggie.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No need to change the tag. Just post the picture of the new tag. What problem are you having with Photobucket ?
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

On the updated photobucket, after clicking on a picture, clicking on the link icon, whick looks like a chain in the top left next to the social media options brings up the link options. I highlighted the link, right clicked, then it was copy and paste as usual. Thats how mine worked anyway.....I hate when they change up stuff......
                          sigpic

Glen
                          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            I sent them to my email address to post, since photobucket has somehow become useless to me. I have no way of fixing them, but I can text them or send them via email from my phone to someone if they have the time to fool with it. I will also forfit the tag to someone else, no biggie.
                            send-em here, I'll post-em for ya

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              No need to change the tag. Just post the picture of the new tag. What problem are you having with Photobucket ?
                              Tiny pictures slightly larger than a thumbnail photo and no option to manipulate, send or even enlarge. Same thing with opening Erics photos he's sent of his latest project. DB, I'll check later after work, but I don't remember seeing anything like you discribed.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Thanks Rich, I'll try forwarding them in a few. I have to back out and try. My phone can only work on one site at a time.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X