Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck, but the days not over. I know where this cool old Dodge is or was, but I've got to take care of a few errands in the Yuke first. I'll check when I get back to see if anybody got it.

Here's that Tempter I went to check out this morning. Titles screwed, but that 650 twin might be an interesting thing to put in the 450S. I'm going to throw a $100 offer and see if it sticks to anything.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

NO GO for me. I got back too late, it's dark already. Might not get out till next weekend to get the RV tag, it's up to the west coasters now.

They shot down my $100 offer for the Tempter, said they have someone coming tomorrow to look at it. Maybe I'll throw $150 offer if nothing happens.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Here ya' go.

Comment

Next: the Wiener Mobile. If that's too tough, then a commercial vehicle we would all recognize.

Comment

Thats too cool....and I just spotted an old bus type Airstream RV driving to work today..Oh well. I think UPS has a depot near Eatontown........
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I don't know about one that everyone would recognize, but it is cool. Tennessee tag on it too!

If that will count, I have another EASY tag.

Comment

Not as cool as the Wiener Mobile, but everyone' heard of Dunlop. What else ya' got?

Comment

That's a good lookin G gsx1100g.

Comment

Digging the fancy clutch cover!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

And what about those carbs? When, if ever, has anyone seen them on a large-bored G?

I cannot post the next tag yet due to this message from Photobucket...

We'll be back shortly.
                      We're currently performing a routine site maintenance. Don't worry, your account, albums, photos and videos are safe and secure.

For an update on the maintenance status, please visit the Support homepage.

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                        And what about those carbs? When, if ever, has anyone seen them on a large-bored G?
                        Oh yeah, look at that!

Comment

73mm Yoshi Hi-Comp. pistons, 29mm smooth-bore Mikuni's, WebCam's .395/.395 cams, S & W racing valve springs, 41mm forks, '83 GS1100E headlight and front calipers, progressive suspension on both ends,
                          '79 1000E cylinder and head, GSXR750 exhaust system, re-located petcock, etc.

Just your average run of the mill '82 GS1100G

Comment

Next easy tag is one or both of these. Boarded up buildings, illegally parked or both.

Comment

Hmmm... That illegally parked tag has potential depending on how much guts a guy has......
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

We could have some fun with that one……. excellent!

Comment

Working...
                                X