Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you scroll back you'll see the last tag is getting out in the rain for pic of your bike and rain drops in a body of water (not a puddle) or a water based fire hydrant. Either works. Good luck and give you an excuse to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by A-train View Post
      Was the last post/tag for an illegal parking job in front of an abandoned building?

Easy one to pull off here in the D.
      Detroit area has a lot of that....but there is a new tag I posted so try for that one and then post up a new tag.

Comment

Rain ? Where the Hell am I gonna find that ?
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

I'd love to play but no rain in my forecast for this weekend.

There is a lot of riding in my forecast though!

Comment

Sunny with a chance of rain NEVER for the next few months. Certainly some of the members that always have a reason to NOT ride their bikes could PUSH one out into the driveway for this latest tag at least?
            If it is not snowing, surely it must be raining. Right?
            Last edited by Guest; 05-24-2014, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Sorry, it's the rainy season here. Not my excuse for not riding, but it's raining every afternoon and usually into the evening.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Sorry, it's the rainy season here. Not my excuse for not riding, but it's raining every afternoon and usually into the evening.
                You move back to Seattle ?
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

With everyone complaining about rainy weather lately, I thought this would be an easy tag. You do have an alternate tag with a water pond hydrant but if you live in the desert that might be tricky too. Keep riding, you'll find something. I don't want to make it too easy with something like a telephone pole?

Comment

Easy tags suck.

Comment

FD drafting port from a pond..

sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Next

Old steel bridge. I thought i remembered where this was, and rode to exactly the wrong place...A better camera would be nice....Or a daytime ride...
                        Tonights storms never showed, and it was quite nice to get in a decent ride...First this year..

sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Would this count as a steel bridge??

Not the tag, it's an old picture, but it's probaby one of the ony steel bridges around.

Comment

Ok - I wanna play.

How the hell do I tell what the next thing is? And who calls the new tag? The poster?

All kinda of stuff in the D - and always looking for an excuse to ride...

(actually, rarely need one...)

Comment

Welcome aboard A-train. Take a picture of a steel bridge and post what you want for the next tag...
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                                Would this count as a steel bridge??

Not the tag, it's an old picture, but it's probaby one of the ony steel bridges around.
                                Im cool with that.
                                sigpic

Glen
                                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X