X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful bike, pottery, huh?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

BTW, I have been shopping a GS650E or G hard the last year or so, but just couldn't pull the trigger...maybe too cheap and missed a few deals. Then I saw this the other day, made an offer, was accepted and rode it home for just a few hundred more than a nice roadworthy GS650. Old school classic style, no frills, handles great, rides smooth, and still has some pep when cracking the throttle at only 430lbs dry.

Comment

OK, here's a Pottery Shop….

New tag, Moto Wrecking Yard:

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo, an amusement park ! ! ! I wanna go play there ! ! !
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
            BTW, I have been shopping a GS650E or G hard the last year or so, but just couldn't pull the trigger...maybe too cheap and missed a few deals. Then I saw this the other day, made an offer, was accepted and rode it home for just a few hundred more than a nice roadworthy GS650. Old school classic style, no frills, handles great, rides smooth, and still has some pep when cracking the throttle at only 430lbs dry.
            The more I look at that bike the more I like it. I'm just guessing by the signal light styling, early 80's ?
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

lurch, very nice '83 Beemer indeed!
              tkent, you got the kwacker front brake working on the 550 eh. How does it compare to the stock Suzie one that it replaced?

Comment

Overall I like it, put some more information here:

Last edited by tkent02; 06-07-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                  OK, here's a Pottery Shop….

New tag, Moto Wrecking Yard:

Thought I could grab a tag while stretching Suzies legs this morning, but the only moto bone yard around here closed up a year and a half ago. Does my garage count? ;-)
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be many playing. Odd as the good weather has started. No wrecking yards here either. There are a couple that sell the parts but everything is indoor including the storage. Good to see you back Rick......
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

I'm eager to play and I check this thread every time I'm out riding but the closest bike yard to me is an 8 hour round trip!

Comment

Maybe if we ask nicely Tom will give us a new tag ? Nothing wrong with this one but those who are currently playing apparently don't have access....
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I thought there were motorcycle wreckers everywhere… I think the problem is not enough players.

OK, how about a cool looking motorcycle sign:

Going for a ride, I'll get something better today in case it's still here.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            I thought there were motorcycle wreckers everywhere… I think the problem is not enough players.
                            In all my years, I've never even seen one...
                            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

You should find one, they are kind of fun.

Comment

I wish there was something like that around me. Be like candy land!
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X