This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
    Next tag is SNOW in the picture since it's cold and officially winter around here.
    Well here is a tag with SNOW in the picture.

I think I need to wipe off my lens. I had to twist the tag a little bit, but this should get the game moving.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post

I think I need to wipe off my lens. I had to twist the tag a little bit, but this should get the game moving.
      Works for me. What's the story on the Interceptor Rick?
      No signature

Comment

If accepted, the next tag is something that most of us should be able to get. Your bike in front of your job.

We had this tag a couple of years ago, but with my old jobs restrictions I couldn't post a photo of it.
        I've been here a month and a half now. My part since I'm the only tech is the whole left wing of the building.
        Bonus I get to ride my skateboard to get to the front showroom.
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Okay. Now you've got to post a photo of you on that skate board in the shop.... LOL
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Sure I'll accept that since that's the closest you'll get SNOW in the picture in Florida. Next tag? ...and don't say palm trees! Never mind...I see you posted the new tag.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Works for me. What's the story on the Interceptor Rick?
              Hey Trev, I picked it up a couple of months ago. It's an '84 750 w/ 12k on the clock, that I found on Clist.
              It had been sitting for 10 years and needs everything with fluid gone through. Paid more than I would have liked, but it was all there and the compression checked out.

Sadly, someone has introduced the top of the tank with some unknown movable object since I bought it. "Nobody didit or I dunno who didit " has left a nice dent in the top right of what was an almost perfect tank. I can't bring myself to show that pic at this time, I'm still recovering. I found out just last week when I went to move it to the new house.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Nice complete survivor you have there. (minus the new found mystery dent of course. )

Comment

Well it looks great Rick. That bike was always a favorite of mine. Congrats!
                  No signature

Comment

Nice bike Rick. Reminds me of high school when the were new.
                    1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                    1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Nice creativity on getting the tag! I dig the Honda also.
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

And for the double dog dare......

and my ride of choice is a vintage Nash "Red Line Z2" I've had since the '80s.

My end of the shop.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

And for the double dog dare......

and my ride of choice is a vintage Nash "Red Line Z2" I've had since the '80s.
                          You sure got funny looking snowmobiles down there.........
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

WT Hello, I thought this would have been an easy tag to get.
                            Is everyone out of work?
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

WT Hello, I thought this would have been an easy tag to get.
                              Is everyone out of work?
                              I don't work anywhere...I meet people all day long but have no "office". I guess I could take a pic of a starbucks because I do meet clients for coffee??
                              No signature

Comment

Ok..I came up with a way to get the tag...This is a second stage recovery house I opened in October 2013. I have 12 guys and a house manager living there. The house has a waiting list for people coming from Drug & Alcohol treatment centres. And because of that I will be opening another one in the next month or so...This house is 101 years old. And yes, that's a Palm tree in the front yard.

Sorry it's not GS..but had to be on my "work" bike today.

Next tag...I know it has been done before...but it's any combo of a train, train car or caboose.

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X