• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car wash.

Comment

Next tag is a shooting range.

Comment

I just picked up my first firearm and am dying to get back out to the range with it! I wish I had time today!

Comment

Woo Who!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day for a motorcycle ride!

Anyways here is my photo in front of the shooting range.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok,

The next one is in front of either a tractor or a tractor dealership.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, D Icard is relatively close to me! I list my location as Marion NC but I'm actually on the McDowell County NC line just North of Lake Lure.

Comment

Here is a photo I took today at a dealership.
                Attached Files

Comment

Getting the tag with family in tow.

Here is Triple D Equipment in Deland Florida.

From left to right is, my newly acquired (from Sedelen yesterday) '79 GS1000E, my wife's '81 GS450S, and finally on the road, my sons '85 GS700ES.

Next tag will be your bike in front of a plant nursery.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Hey. Good to see you back Rick. Good thing I checked my thread subscriptions. I was about to drive out to the boonies for that damned tractor tag. We need more players. Don't seem to be as many as a while ago......
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      Hey. Good to see you back Rick. Good thing I checked my thread subscriptions. I was about to drive out to the boonies for that damned tractor tag. We need more players. Don't seem to be as many as a while ago......
                      I'm in, but it's raining today.
                      1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                      1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        I'll try to play more often Garth, but I've used up most of the good tags around here. I guess I can rehatch some local ones using the family, so it can be seen as new, not recycled photos. That and use Steve's bike instead of Suzy will work also. It's a lot nicer than Steve let on, it's the nicest one in my collection. BOM quality if you ask me. Still working on getting his '82 1100E into the HERD.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I've used up most of my ideas for tags around here too. I can come up with some new ones but I don't want to pick one that everyone can't get. Especially since not many are playing right now.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Rick, im happy to hear that Steve's bike found a good home.....Now go bag that sweeeet 1100!
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I keep forgetting about the tag before I ride out. I check in and see that the tag is usually something I have passed by, or could hve passed by over the weekend at some point. I will try a little harder to get back into it...Nice bike Rick ! ! !
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                                Rick, im happy to hear that Steve's bike found a good home.....Now go bag that sweeeet 1100!
                                Thanks DB, Steve's 1100 has been on my wish list ever since he let me ride it.

I have already saved two, one that was going to be cafe'd and a roller that was being sold as a trike doner bike.

I will humbly accept all donations to keep it from falling into the hands of someone with less honorable intentions.

Those wishing to join my cause, please send a PM for my paypal address.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X