Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not. I work at Volvo here in Nashua, and also Margaritas in Nashua. My bike can usually be seen at either location on any given beautiful day. But I am always keeping my eyes peeled for other beautiful classics.

Comment

Ill see if I can make a run into town to the Harpoon brewery at lunch, or I might try to catch a micro brew on the way home. Good tag for sure, might need to visit my favorite micro brew nearby and bug them about when the Oktoberfest is coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
        Ill see if I can make a run into town to the Harpoon brewery at lunch..
        That Harpoon IPA is good stuff!
        '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
        Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Yea it is... got held up looking at broken bridges, so might try to swing by a microbrew on the way home. We got lots of them around here. I hope a brew pub is fine as long as it has a brewery in it right?

Comment

I think that would work. Can't expect everyone has a full size commercial brewery around. Gotta prove it though. Maybe a pic inside with a nice pint of bitter? There is a great little brewhouse (Marthas Exchange) in the center of my town that has amazing beer and equally good bar food, if anyones ever in the area.

Comment

Brewery:

Comment

New tag is a dealer for your favorite make of car.

Comment

hey, you ditched that nasty old V twin.
                  Now if we can just get you to ditch that Honda....

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                    New tag is a dealer for your favorite make of car.
                    Hmmmmmm....Now I just have to find the local Austin-Healey dealer...
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Oh I got a good one in mind... cant snooze on the posting for this one.

Comment

Okay... so my memory fades me and cant find a list of the tags done already... so I hope my new tag isnt to boring.

First, the car dealer. They are a Lotus dealer as well... but sign only says Aston Martin, not that there is anything wrong with an Aston Martin.

New tag, Pedestrian Bridge (might have been done... sorry)

Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Sorry to be a tag-hog. I had the last couple days off work.

Pedestrian Overpass

Comment

New tag is easy, a Hospital.

Comment

I try to avoid them... but maybe on the way in I can do a drive by. Got the kids tonight and unless I ride them on the GS like they do in Haiti I have to stick to the cage.

Comment

Wow I thought this one would pass quick, guess I am not the only one afraid of Hospitals here.

Comment

Working...
                                X