Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt. This one is really easy. Either nobody cares anymore, or everybody thinks someone else will have it before they get it posted up?

Comment

I really do avoid those like the plague... but maybe I got to man up and get this going again. Got the cage today for the hurricane mess, might get a ride in tomorrow before the kids come by so I can try then.

Comment

wow. i didn't realize that no one had gotten this one yet, i just assumed it would go quick. i can get it this morning.

Comment

Will somebody Please take a picture of a hospital?
          And come up with a new tag that's more fun to get?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
            Will somebody Please take a picture of a hospital?
            And come up with a new tag that's more fun to get?
            just for you, man

Hospital!

and now a hopefully more fun tag a real honest to God 50's steel diner!

Comment

Very nice, got a lot of that around here although most of them are old rail car diners. Not sure how much stainless steel is involved.

Got one I wanted to try out that moved in this year from Vermont.

Miss Mendon Diner, exterior photo Jan. 17, 2010 by Larry Cultrera The newly refurbished Miss Mendon Diner located on Route 16 in the midst of the sprawling Imperial Cars multi-dealership complex in…

Comment

there is an identical looking diner like that in Mesa,AZ . I had to do a double take to see if you were in AZ but I see you are in MI .. I used to go there a lot when I lived out there.
                SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
                  and now a hopefully more fun tag a real honest to God 50's steel diner!
                  See post #101 & #105
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                    See post #101 & #105
                    well, then you guys will have to wait till tommorow for a new tag then.

Comment

i've tried to go through the thread and i'm pretty sure i've got a tag that has not been done before, its gonna take me a while to get to it, but it's a tag that everyone should have around them if they really look.

Comment

surrender or vote to delete tag.

Rules are easy...
                        1. Find a SIMILAR tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.
                        2. Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.
                          • Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of NYS Counties.
                        3. The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.
                        4. One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
                        5. No whining There are plenty of folks here that will help you understand the rules
                        6. The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
                        7. No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs / Linear Tag sequence
                        8. The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The vfr870 rule).
                        9. Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.
                        10. A new tag must be placed within 48 hours of getting the old tag.

Comment

leave it seuadr

There is nothing in the rules that say a tag cannot be repeated
                          reference rule #6

I'd like to see diners from Maine to Puerto Rico, Washington to Florida

I got a tank of gas, new camera , and 4 whole days to play.
                          Last edited by trippivot; 09-04-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                            See post #101 & #105
                            I don't mind tags that have been used before, as long as they are cool tags. It's about the riding, and the photography, not the tags themselves.
                            Diners are cool.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              I don't mind tags that have been used before, as long as they are cool tags. It's about the riding, and the photography, not the tags themselves.
                              Diners are cool.
                              Sorry, Wasn't trying to spoil the game. Im all for repetes too. Steel diners are cool. Sorta rt 66. Go for it !!!
                              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Sorry about the crappy picture but the sun was on the screen and I could just barely see what i was taking. new tag soon

Comment

Working...
                                X