X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im diggin on that 450.... very cool.
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks guys, it's a hoot on a twisty road.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

If I can manage to get out tomorrow afternoon when wife is home to take care of the kid, I know exactly where I can get this tag.

Comment

One "Roundhouse"...

Next tag...your bike and a Skate Park. Beautiful day for a ride today.

No signature

Comment

It's not a round house, but technically you can't argue that it's not a roundhouse. Good one Trevor.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It has to be a roundhouse. It says roundhouse right on it!

Comment

There's a roundhouse about six blocks from me but I'd have to look around to find a round house. Nice get Trev........
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Thanks guys....it's about being creative, right?
                  No signature

Comment

Sorry about the quality, but I didn't get to the skate park till after I was helping out a customer with his custom Ruckus.

This Roller Rink is located on the street at the entrance of the apartment complex where the Ruckus was. Perfect for the next tag.
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

New idea for a tag yet? Been a week. Roller rinks might be pretty tough for almost any one I would think. What is this 1972? Lol..
                      No signature

Comment

There are a ton of them still if anyone would bother looking. That's a decent tag.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                          There are a ton of them still if anyone would bother looking. That's a decent tag.
                          Did a quick search and none in bc that are roller rink specific. I could get a pic of an Arena that sometimes has roller skating I guess but there are 0 that say "roller skating"on the outside. You guys have a "ton of them"?? Really?
                          and besides.. Didn't we say if tags were not gotten in a certain time we would post another tag in the interest of moving the game along??
                          No signature

Comment

A tag YOU can't get isn't necessarily a tag that NOBODY can get. Once again, nobody is really playing.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              A tag YOU can't get isn't necessarily a tag that NOBODY can get. Once again, nobody is really playing.
                              Well I'm trying to play.
                              "White"....come on Tom say "Black"...I know you want to. Lol
                              No signature

Comment

I was surprised to see they still exist too. When the wheel technology got advanced enough to use out doors I thought they died. Rick's photo doesn't say roller rink on it either Trev, so I imagine any skating rink used for rollerskating would qualify. There's one in Surrey but I don't go to Surrey voluntarily.............
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X