Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to post photos in larger format from a tablet ?
    Bill Alexander
    New Zealand
    78 GS1000 - Red
    02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

No, but you can post it, in large it then copy and paste it again using the edit post button.
      Last edited by gsrick; 12-06-2015, 09:13 AM.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by shaqdaddy86 View Post
        Next is something your hometown/town you work or live in is famous for:
        The [IMG][/IMG]
        Looking at your mirror, are you afraid your being followed by drones?
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          No, but you can post it, in large it then copy and paste it again using the edit post button.
          Thanks Rick,
          Looks like there is a tool to select sizing when I use my PC but it is not on my tablet - these days my laptop hardly leaves my desk at work and do everything at home on the tablet
          Bill Alexander
          New Zealand
          78 GS1000 - Red
          02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

I did get the deer tag yesterday but see it's been changed. Oh well...

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
              Looking at your mirror, are you afraid your being followed by drones?
              Ha- At least that one is still hanging on. The right one fell off quite awhile ago.

Comment

Next is something your hometown/town you work or live in is famous for:
                The [IMG][/IMG]
                What, no story as to what it is we are looking at? Is your town famous for advertisements for crappy beer?!?
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  What, no story as to what it is we are looking at? Is your town famous for advertisements for crappy beer?!?
                  When I moved here about a year ago, the story I was told is that there is more Keystone light sold here per capita than anywhere else. Judging by the local bars I have no reason to doubt that. And is may be crappy, but I can't argue with $13 or 30 beers that taste suspiciously similar to Coors Light.

Comment

Ah! That makes some more sense. I was just givin' ya some shirt...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

When I moved here about a year ago, the story I was told is that there is more Keystone light sold here per capita than anywhere else.

Coors makes Keystone, btw (own them anyway)....although I love Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA and Guinness Stout, I usually buy Keystone Ice ($0.99/tallboy)....tastes just like Molson Ice, which Coors also recently bought, lol....

Comment

When I moved here about a year ago, the story I was told is that there is more Keystone light sold here per capita than anywhere else. Judging by the local bars I have no reason to doubt that. And is may be crappy, but I can't argue with $13 or 30 beers that taste suspiciously similar to Coors Light.
                        Are you talking about Eden Prairie ? Cause in general people in the Twin Cities drink a lot of Surly. Meet ya there for a cold one.....
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                          Are you talking about Eden Prairie ? Cause in general people in the Twin Cities drink a lot of Surly. Meet ya there for a cold one.....
                          Unfortunately I moved from EP about a year ago- but I did have my share of Surly's back then. If you ever make it out to South-east WI let me know.

Comment

Last contribution for the year most likely...

One of Bruce Springsteen's childhood homes.
                            We lived 4 houses down for 9 years. Shortly after we moved in a charter bus squeezed down the street, then about 75 people piled out and began taking pictures. At first we couldn't figure out why....Then it dawned on us that the lady that currently lived there told us that Bruce lived there.
                            After a few years we put it together that whenever Bruce played NJ the buses showed up...
                            When it went up for sale, I joked with the wife that we should buy it and hold it hostage. As in fans pay to renovate. Or we knock it down.....
                            Supposedly one of those Sycamore trees is on an album cover.
                            Last edited by dorkburger; 12-13-2015, 02:40 AM.
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Next!

Easy or challenging.....

Easy... Christmas lights.

Or not so easy.... Around here anyway. Natural gas filling station. This popped up this year near me. It appears to be unattended, as in fully self serve
                              Not even a booth. When I pulled up the canopy lights automatically went to full bright.... Fancy..

The weather tonight was simply wonderful....
                              Last edited by dorkburger; 12-13-2015, 08:59 AM. Reason: Effin photobucket
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

I was thinking...... some understandably prefer not to to ride at night. Any Christmas display, lit or not will pass...
                                sigpic

Glen
                                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X