Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnivals are few and far between in VT... September is then next time I'll be able to see one... Would need to travel at least 2 hours round to grab a pic. And I don't like going to them... Just not a crowd guy.

Hope someone has a tag.... I'll play to keep the game rolling.
    Last edited by Jedz123; 07-22-2016, 06:29 AM.
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Maybe ill try to get out this weekend and get an alternate. Even here in busy NJ, we have carnivals, county fairs, etc in the summer.

Just found out yesterday that I need to finish a bedroom we just started working on asap. Were refinancing our mortgage, which requires a home inspection. I currently have an open wall, some wiring roughed in, etc. Then I need to sheetrock, spackle, paint, and do trim. Timing couldn't have been much worse.
      Last edited by dorkburger; 07-22-2016, 12:07 PM.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

You could just punt back to the frozen horse. Everyone has frozen horses.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

True enough, if anyone wants to restart from the statue, or can find a carnival, fair, etc, im fine with that.

Im still adamant about getting my bike together despite the house project. My body panels and fairing laying around the garage are making me crazy. I have no safe spot to keep them other then on the bike.
          Im also parting out a car, so the garage is also lousy with old El Camino parts. When it rains.....
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

I know where there is a frozen Beef Bull!

Here's the Post:
            Originally posted by Odin1
            I was going to say next tag a fighting beaver but that might be too hard. So I'll just say any animal statue.
            I'll do my best to ensure all tags can be found in every demographic!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I just haven't had the time and the thought of the game at the same time in a couple years... I think about it when I get home... Or I think (as I ride past something) "that would make a cool tag, damn should have looked at what the tag was before I left"... :-/
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

the legendary (to locals) "Beef Supply" cow!!! Which is turning into a Maplefields so who knows how much longer this cow has left...

THe tag?

#1 Baby!!!!

#1 for best forum on the internet!!! Ha... Yeah I'm partial...
                So the tag is a big #1. Can be linked to a business, an organization, whatever just a big #1. If no one can find a #1 then maybe any big number... But let's run it for a bit first!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Been watching for a carnival around here too but not too many in the dead of winter.....

Might have a chance on the horse - I've seen a life size plastic one go by work on a trailer several times lately. I think it comes from a film prop company down the road. Just going to have to jump on the bike and follow it next time it goes by

edit
                  ........... obviously a bit late with this post......

The #1 is a good tag, I like it. Cant picture one locally but good chance somewhere
                  Last edited by Bill Alexander; 07-22-2016, 06:15 PM.
                  Bill Alexander
                  New Zealand
                  78 GS1000 - Red
                  02 GSX1400 - Blue

Its is all about the journey not the destination

Comment

Justin, glad you restarted this....
                    I was in the garage until around 1 am Friday night. With the exception of installing the mid panels (brackets need tweaking) the bike is done.
                    sigpic

Glen
                    -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Ok, I'll join in.
                      I was counting sheep but got sidetracked and only counted ONE!
                      Need to run to an appointment, tag shortly. OK?

Roger

Current rides
                      1983 GS 850G
                      2003 FJR 1300A
                      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Nice. Never came across the Sealy sheep before.
                        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

How about a Rock and Brew, or Hard Rock Cafe. This one was started by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, some band members from Kiss.

Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

If this is kind of venue is too specific to larger cites, I'll gladly find another spot. Seems like a fun game and I'd really like to help keep it going.
                            Thoughts?
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

I like it but not the best place to take photos. Cops are always ticketing there or you might get hit by a taxi. Still might try if I'm downtown.
                              1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                              1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

I got this...

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X