Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, ok. Works for me, i'll save this tag for another time (it's an hour away to the west side of michigan, so good excuse for me!

Comment

New tag

Bike at Laundromat laundry (dirty or clean is a bonus)

Comment

Do you have to have your laundry with you?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

no but t is good for bonus points

Comment

Laundromat

Comment

New tag is a sign that is spelled incorrectly.

Convenience, not Convinence.

Can be any sort of sign. Hand written (though not by you), those movable letters, whatever.

Comment

I like that tag, however I cant spell myself so I dont really notice that stuff...

Comment

How many tooths does the store ohner half?
                  MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                  1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                    How many tooths does the store ohner half?
                    Funny thing is there is a nearly identical sign on that roof over the gas pumps, but it is spelled correctly. No idea why one is right and one wrong. Should ask the guy if he ****ed up the order, or the sign makers ****ed up the signs. Perhaps he doesn't even know it is wrong to begin with?

Comment

Got this reply back on VFR World where I posted the same tag.

Comment

hmmmmmm... still struggling to find an incorrectly spelled sign. we need to get this going again

Comment

Indeed. I don't want to kill the thread, so here is another option.

Sign person. Could be construction direction sign, dancing chicken suit, whatever.

Comment

Here in Wisconson where I live the sign makers proof read the product before hanging. The street work is predicated with flashing signs not people. I have burned 5 gallons of gas looking for the last 2 tags.
                            SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
                              Here in Wisconson where I live the sign makers proof read the product before hanging. The street work is predicated with flashing signs not people. I have burned 5 gallons of gas looking for the last 2 tags.
                              Wow. Well at least you got out and were riding I suppose. Well, here is option 3 since I seem to of killed this game.

Medical Examiners, Coroners, or general morgue.

Comment

wow didnt know game was still hung up on this. I will try to get back in asap and move things along.

Comment

Working...
                                X