This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
    Theres a lot not to get, I can't get the same or join because my bike isn't up yet. Can I put my bike in the back of a truck and drive to a location and take a picture... that counts right
    Not good enough. You have to ride your bike to the location, get a picture with your bike (or a borrowed bike) of the previous tag and make a new tag for someone else to find.
    Oh, whining isn't a part of the game.

Comment

You'll get there Ranger. It took me four months before I finally got my first tag and some I could have taken from my back porch.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Movie the bike into storage tonight if I can get a working camera I will grab one last tag for the season as I think I have better access than most to drive in Theaters, got lots of closed ones with the old screens up too.

Comment

Well put new batteries in and still shows up as dead batteries, something def wrong with cheapo old camera. So no new tag and I got something to put on my Santa list. The gs started up fine and got a nice ride in on its way to storage at a friends.

Comment

Will a picture of the apartments now existing where the drive in used to be work?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
              I understand that the blizzards we drove through getting here iced us up pretty good at home.
              I couldnt even get my Bike stored in the back yard shed in time and we got a foot of snow, then ice. So its still in the garage . Suppose to be 40 degrees tomorrow so Im still in the game... .....
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Sorry gang...went out to get an alternative tag to keep the game going, found it and the batteries in my camera died...

Spares were in the tank bag on the Suzuki....

Ah...the downfall of more than one running bike....
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Is the current tag still the drive-in?

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                    Is the current tag still the drive-in?
                    Yes........

Comment

OK the KENO drive in at 25 degrees F.

now try this SUKKA FISH..

A LIGHT HOUSE .. happy trails.
                      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post

OK the KENO drive in at 25 degrees F.

now try this SUKKA FISH..

A LIGHT HOUSE .. happy trails.
                        Nice job, Trip!! Hopefully the southern contingent will keep things going...

Comment

well either there are absolutely no GSes' being ridden out there or all the light houses have been torn down around the world.

is anyone still playing this game?

Comment

I will come spring time but as landlocked as I am I doubt I will see one of these.
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
                              well either there are absolutely no GSes' being ridden out there or all the light houses have been torn down around the world.

is anyone still playing this game?
                              Hey, I would do it, but I'd have to be able to get my bike out of my icy driveway and down the ice-slick road to get the picture. I know where there is a lighthouse in close proximity to me, but the ride would be treacherous without studded ice tires and then some cop would probably give me a ticket for riding studded tires on th road here since they're illegal in the state of MN. Maybe by March.............

Comment

Ok I just wanted to check and see if I am holding up the game for the people that do have nice weather.

happy to change the tag if it helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X