• Show
Clear All

AnyONE?

AnyONE?

Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I can try Sunday. It's too dark when I get off work. I'll have to think of a new tag though. That's the toughest part. After playing the game for 7 years, it's hard to come up with something I haven't used already.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        I can try Sunday. It's too dark when I get off work. I'll have to think of a new tag though. That's the toughest part. After playing the game for 7 years, it's hard to come up with something I haven't used already.
        Night tags can be fun too.
        Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          Night tags can be fun too.
          No flash on my flip phone.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

A majority of my tags have been after dark.... Generally the only time I can "schedule" quiet time to myself. That magical time when I'm the only one in the house awake. Even that's becoming difficult with a 12 and 15 year old though.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Waiting for a thaw up here...
              Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Found another mile marker, LOL! Lots of highways start at the main interstates like I-25 and I-40. Somebody is bound to come a crossed one somewhere.

Roger

Current rides
                1983 GS 850G
                2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Found another mile marker, LOL! Lots of highways start at the main interstates like I-25 and I-40. Somebody is bound to come a crossed one somewhere.

I'm in the middle of them. Maybe I'll pay a toll and get this.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Around here mile markers are based on state line (or one of the great lakes).

I was thinking that some companys put in a new road, typically a circular road, name the road after the company name or company founder, and build thier main office and give it street address 1. I know of a couple of those, but aint getting bike out any time soon. But maybe that is a hint for someone.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I did get to ride a customers Busa, but it was nowhere near any roads with mile markers, let alone numero uno.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

It was 68F today in NH so I the thought getting this tag would be a fun reason to get out for a ride. The major route I crossed was up at mile marker 43 and I really didn't want to ride down through cities to get to mile marker 1. And it was too early to get a nice sunset and bike picture...so I came back with only a "dirty" pic of my taillights with all the snow melt off, sand and mud. Still nice to be out riding and not freezing in February! Lots of frost heaves and sand to watch out for. Of course now I may have to wash the bike down!

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-21-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Rode the half hour or so to get out the urban area, for my first ride of this visit.
                          Took the first interesting looking road, and there was a mile marker. Apparently around here (San Diego county) each road starts mile markers starting at 1. Was a marker every 1/2 mile.

Oh, now to see what pics I have of todays ride for the next tag.

Any set of curves.... with bike featured prominent in the foreground (doesn't have to be looking thru wheel).

And I do mean set of curves, not one curve, and visible in the photo. So, you may know of a set of curves, but you are searching for a set of curves that are visible from one perspective... and have a place for the bike in foreground. (Welcome to my weirdness.)

Last edited by Redman; 02-23-2018, 11:05 AM. Reason: not one curve, and visible in the photo

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Wahooo, you rock Dave!
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

............you rock Dave!
                              some would say "wobble" (especially on this bike).

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Rode the half hour or so to get out the urban area, for my first ride of this visit.
                                Took the first interesting looking road, and there was a mile marker. Apparently around here (San Diego county) each road starts mile markers starting at 1. Was a marker every 1/2 mile.

Oh, now to see what pics I have of todays ride for the next tag.

Any set of curves.... with bike featured prominent in the foreground (doesn't have to be looking thru wheel).

And I do mean set of curves, not one curve, and visible in the photo. So, you may know of a set of curves, but you are searching for a set of curves that are visible from one perspective... and have a place for the bike in foreground. (Welcome to my weirdness.)

I can get this, we don't have whole lot of fun curves, but there is a nice run about a half an hour from me. Hopefully my east coast position gives me time to get it posted before someone else does.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X