Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll repost your picture for you Rick as it didn't want to display correctly for me

Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Is everyone frozen in already. I'll get an alternative on my ride this morning, but I figured Halloween decorations was an easy tag. How about a bunch of old tractors, well one would do. I got that as a possible alternate tag, but figured it wasn't needed.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Not frozen in but it has been wet for the last few days. I'm going to be able to ride into work tomorrow so I can get either picture; which one is it going to be?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          Not frozen in but it has been wet for the last few days. I'm going to be able to ride into work tomorrow so I can get either picture; which one is it going to be?
          That's for you to decide.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I missed my shot with the Halloween display thing. With it being such a nice day, I went East of town to Edgewood where the tractor supply store is. You know what was missing? Tractors! LOL, yeah, not a single piece of equipment resembling a tractor. There were four wheelers, bobcats, trailers a plenty, but no tractors.

I headed down old 66 and found a few old ones and some newer ones as well. Here's a panoramic since that seems to be all the rage these days, haha.

Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A
            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Here's a new tag, a Mexican riding a donkey. Or a guy in a cowboy hat on a horse. OK, somebody sitting on an animal...

Roger

Current rides
              1983 GS 850G
              2003 FJR 1300A
              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

How about a pair of sentries?

Next tag has options as I know this is a slow time of year for the game. A car or truck with some of the patina that all the rage these days or a wood carving of a bear or........ ......... or even some bear on anything.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

The game looks to have stalled again.

This is just a bump, hoping some new members might see it and decide to join in.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I think most of the players, like me, have put their bikes up for the winter. I know Jedz is still riding and taking pics. He's a die-hard.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I will be more than happy to find a tag but work has been nuts, Head in during the dark (5:30AM) get home in the dark (7PM). It's been the routine and I don't risk riding in the dark this time of year for you can't see the sand or black ice well (It's also in the teens in temperature)...

I do go on vacation starting the 20th in which I'll spend a couple of hours in the middle of the day during my time off riding. That I'm pretty excited about! As long as it's not snowing like crazy.
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                      Originally posted by Hayabuser
                      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                        Next tag........................ A car or truck with some of the patina that all the rage these days ................................

Gotcha some patina here, Rick.

Next tag, lets see if you can you find something with a two stroke.

Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

I think a month and a half is a new record. I don't have anything to ride until my carb rebuild kits get here for my gsx1100g. All my other tags are expired, as my money went into getting the Vette legal. Maybe by this weekend, but it looks as if photobucket is back to it's old tricks. My pics of the last tag are gone again.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Another month and a half later and still no new tag. I figured thered be a sled, snowblower or even a dirt bike in the snow that someone would post a pic of, then grab some new fun tag.

Not going to let this game die! Weather is not as nice elsewhere I'm sure, but it's been nice enough here to ride most weekends. Even when it snows, it's gone in a minute. This week is dry and close to 60 F all week and I'd love to find new tags.

Is anyone game?
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                              Another month and a half later and still no new tag. I figured thered be a sled, snowblower or even a dirt bike in the snow that someone would post a pic of, then grab some new fun tag.

Not going to let this game die! Weather is not as nice elsewhere I'm sure, but it's been nice enough here to ride most weekends. Even when it snows, it's gone in a minute. This week is dry and close to 60 F all week and I'd love to find new tags.

Is anyone game?
                              It's been a rough month here. My father passed on the 1st and I had full dental implants last Tuesday. Good news is, I'm off today and have my new stickers for my other bike tags(my carbs are done, but I need the tank sending unit orings), so I'll see what i can find.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Heading up to the bike week swap meets in Daytona and will try to get to get the game back on track.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X