X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
    SUCCESS the 650 is alive.

Tag and new tag is having your kid (or borrow one if dont have any) on your bike at the next tag location, no driveway pics needs to be at the tag location you want.
    Haha....OK...well have at it gang...I'll catch the next tag.
    I can see it now, "Excuse me miss, may I borrow your daughter?" ......right!

By the way...nice cannon...
    Last edited by Baatfam; 04-11-2011, 07:40 PM.
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

well more meant someone you know already, kids love to ride too. Easier if its your own cause you already have the gear for them. I know Allie could get this tag, must be a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
        By the way...nice cannon...
        Thats what she said

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
          well more meant someone you know already, kids love to ride too. Easier if its your own cause you already have the gear for them. I know Allie could get this tag, must be a few more.
          No, I got ya...It's a fine tag...
          I just don't know any young kids with gear...
          Not really any young kids at all..ours are grown...nephews and nieces all grown...neighbors kids all grown...
          None have kids have their own kids yet, except our eldest daughter who who lives in NC...

And ya know what...I am not complaining...I like it that all the kids are grown....

Anywho...someone will get it...and then I'll be back in the game...

Comment

=)
            I can't wait to get in on this. Should be on my bike in a month or so, spring is here. (having a motorbike, this is first time I've ever actually anticipated spring, I make a living snowboarding! )

Comment

Well I hope to get some nicer riding gear for my guy before we go out again, but I just can't resist posting a pic taken after his first ever ride late last fall.

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Found this thread this morning, thought id make a shout out to BAATFAM.

i guess we ride the same path...

can i do one? i havent seen this one yet.

mausoleum

Comment

Hey RangerDanger, get your young'un on the bike for that one. The tag is what you want but with your kid.

Hey Skate, what if it's a tag that is in a driveway that's not yours to begin with?
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                    Hey RangerDanger, get your young'un on the bike for that one. The tag is what you want but with your kid.

Hey Skate, what if it's a tag that is in a driveway that's not yours to begin with?

uhh i dont have kids...im only 21...no kiddies for this dude.

Comment

You got nieces, nephews, cousins, friends with kids?

It's good though. The tags move fairly quickly especially now that riding season is coming upon us. I can't wait for this weekend...hopefully I'll be in the mix by then.
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Crap! my girlfriends sister was sitting on the bike last night!

Comment

heck to keep it moving lets just say the kid can sit on the bike wherever. you could have someone bring the kid in the car and sit at the spot... just saying my kids love to ride so thought others could use the excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerdanger View Post
                            Found this thread this morning, thought id make a shout out to BAATFAM.

i guess we ride the same path...

Hey ya!....guess we do. The fox river valley is about the best thing going in these parts...
                            It was nice this spring to see the big guy has hands again...

Comment

I swear when I think I pick an easy tag it isnt, next time I will think of something really hard and it will get grabbed in like an hour. I was also surprised how long the cannon one lasted, I got them all over my issue was getting a bike running.

Comment

OK, I borrowed Cowboyup's wonderfful daughter Cheyenne and went tor a ride...

Next tag, a fallen log.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X