Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I thought there was a gazebo, they removed it and replaced it with a picnic table kiosk. Maybe tomorrow.....

Comment

One gazebo

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

And a beautiful one too!
        Next tag please.

Eric

Comment

And the new tag is a railway station, old enough to have seen steam engines in its time.

Man, I had that tag about 20 minutes after you posted it Rick, just didn't have time to go out and get a new one til this afternoon.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            And the new tag is a railway station, old enough to have seen steam engines in its time.

Man, I had that tag about 20 minutes after you posted it Rick, just didn't have time to go out and get a new one til this afternoon.
            Hey did you go home to get a different bike between tags?
            No signature

Comment

Yes I did. Had to go over to Modern to figure out what kind of brake pads I needed for the Kat. I didn't want to post the first one until I had the new tag.
              1983 GS 750

Comment

OH, I love the railway station tags. If nobody snags one tonight, I'm on this tomorrow, and I really have the ones old enough for steam trains, in fact, one that's only seen steam trains in it's active lifetime.

Comment

Let Dan get this one please!
                  I just want to see the train pic's.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                    Let Dan get this one please!
                    I just want to see the train pic's.

Eric
                    By all means, nothing good around here anyway. All the old stations have either been torn down or converted into tourists traps. I think there is still something nice down Tampa way. Go get it Dan, I'll be waiting. Eric are going to jump back in anytime soon?
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

GSrick, I have been doing my part to get other GS members on the road so that they can join in.
                      Parts to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and even the U.S.A.
                      I did get to ride last night though. Did anyone see the post in GS Stories?

Eric

Comment

Caution tax rant enclosed.....

I've been busy spending money (Eric) and working on my taxes, sorting receipts so the gov't doesn't get more money out of me if possible. If I can't squeeze it down any further, they'll have another month of my Navy retirement pay. Minnesota takes one month of it, I've allotted another month to the feds, and I made a very small profit on my business this year, and that's forbidden, they need that money, not me. ////end rant////
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-04-2012, 09:34 PM. Reason: add title

Comment

Yesterday it was 68. I had checked outside 30 minutes earlier and it was bare out. I looked out again after I heard a loud bang. Turns out it can thunder and lightning while its snowing. I thought for a moment my bike had blown up(****ing mechanic screwed up mounting the petcock so its leaking a little. )

Its been about an hour since I took that. We have another inch or so. Bah!
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-04-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                            Yesterday it was 68. I had checked outside 30 minutes earlier and it was bare out. I looked out again after I heard a loud bang. Turns out it can thunder and lightning while its snowing. I thought for a moment my bike had blown up(****ing mechanic screwed up mounting the petcock so its leaking a little. )
                            Likely story.....We all know photoshopped pictures when we see them.... Thunder snow, pretty rare, but it's fun to watch from inside. On a new note, I killed my first mosquito of the season in my house tonight.

Comment

Now that sucks, it was 91 degrees Farrah height . My petcock leaks too, but I can't blame my mechanic. I rebuilt it wrong all by myself. '81 1000G and its a new rebuild kit. Does Basscliff have a magic petcock thread on his page, I am defenitly doing something wrong. Everthing is new, but its a slow but steady flow. I liked the drip drip better. If I suck on the vacume line it picks up alot, so I know the check ball is moving. I taken it apart about six times now, and I'm sure the little holes are lining up. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Glad, I have more than one bike. This down time would be killing me.
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Oh...crap! I'm heading to central Oregon tomorrow. That picture is a good warning of what to expect. Pretty happy we are not going on the bikes this trip.

Thunder (and lightning) snow is awe inspiring...first time I remember seeing it was on the University of British Columbia campus, 1999 or possibly early in 2000. Freaky enough that it made me stop to think about what I might be seeing.
                                '83 GS650G
                                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
                                X