Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you take your shovel and pail on your ride, we'll even count a sand castle as long as it sticks out of the water!

Comment

Its cool I gots this

Not sure if this will be a repeat but one of the best things about summer coming is seasonal places opening up again. New tag is a "Drive In" food or ice cream place, the ones with no inside dining.

water is pretty high right now but in the center is a small sand bar in the river.

in case you are wondering I took mine to go, fit the food 3 easter baskets and enough junk to fill them in the saddle bags.
      Last edited by Guest; 04-23-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Darn i had a sand bar too. Well a sand bag bar looks like if it stays dry im hittin dave and holls tomorrow

Comment

dry isn't a requirement, see the rain in my picture

Comment

I've been watching this game for quite some time. As soon as I get my tank back on, I'm in!

Comment

That drive-in looks just like my local. See post #443.
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Hooooo hoo I'll get this on my way home from work tomorrow night if no one beats me.
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Dang showers here tomorrow!
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

again dry isnt a requirement was raining pretty good for my tag, maybe you get extra credit to grab it in the rain

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      That drive-in looks just like my local. See post #443.
                      not sure how to jump to a post number...

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                        Hooooo hoo I'll get this on my way home from work tomorrow night if no one beats me.
                        Beat ya to it!....Out on a ride with my 14 yr old daughter but the drive up ice cream place wasn't open yet. Something to do with it being only April and temps below 50?

Comment

New challenge is...yellow VW bug in front of white house with tourquoise doors and a double mailbox while daughter sitting on bike.
                          Just kidding....just a yellow VW bug required!

Comment

Okay you're forgiven for beating me because you had your daughter with you. Nice tag, I'll find a VW at work today, and it had BETTER be yellow. Methinks someone teaseth me....
                            "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Does it matter if it's a new bug or an old bug?

Comment

<grabs can of yellow paint> I'm sure I can find one of these.

I love the classic New England wheels, hub caps just dont survive frost heaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X